Interim coach crews showed us

122slu

Interim coach crews showed us today why he should never have been hired. Majerus would have won this game. Make no mistake this is not to bad mouth Crews. The blame for this hire goes to Chris May. He owes the seniors an apology for not getting them a head coach and thus screwing them over. They had no chance. Chris May as long as you go with Crews change your slogan from rise of the billikens to decline of the billikens.

Interim coach crews showed us today why he should never have been hired. Majerus would have won this game. Make no mistake this is not to bad mouth Crews. The blame for this hire goes to Chris May. He owes the seniors an apology for not getting them a head coach and thus screwing them over. They had no chance. Chris May as long as you go with Crews change your slogan from rise of the billikens to decline of the billikens.

How many 3's do you think Rick would have hit? I'm thinking the big guy would have knocked down at least 2 or 3. But seriously, you do realize we went 0-15 from 3 today, right? Whether we had Crews, Majerus, or John Wooden on the sideline, that number wasn't going to change.

Now please fxck off troll.

Troll go away. Crews did a wonderful job this year. Longest winning streak in schools history. I love crews

Did you even watch the game? Our defense was impeccable. Crews set up great plays to create a ton of open looks. The players couldn't execute unfortunately.

Such a disgraceful post.

Not today man, get this sh** out of here. I'm not a yes man by any means and have been critical of Crews this year, but today we just got out-played. Should be celebrating the Seniors and what they accomplished for OUR School!

122slu - In 3 seasons when Jayson Tatum is paired with Mike, Tanner, and Reggie are seniors and our incoming recruits are Juniors and they lead us to a Final Four with Coach Crews still at the helm, will you come back and tell us how you were wrong and Chris May made a great hire? And I know this may seem optimistic, but the future is very, very bright. And my people are telling me the Billikens are the favorite to land Tatum at this point.

Majerus' s kids wont be there to help crews next year. Anybody could win if the talent is there. There will be no NCAA tournament appearances with Crews.

He will be gone after next year. I am will celebrate what the PLAYERS did. They did what they did in spite of not having a real coach.

Majerus' s kids wont be there to help crews next year. Anybody could win if the talent is there. There will be no NCAA tournament appearances with Crews.

He will be gone after next year. I am will celebrate what the PLAYERS did. They did what they did in spite of not having a real coach.

??? You sir either know Nada about the sport of basketball or are trolling... I can't really tell

And tell that to first round nit losers UK last year.

122slu - In 3 seasons when Jayson Tatum is paired with Mike, Tanner, Reggie, and Ash as seniors and our incoming recruits are Juniors and they lead us to a Final Four with Coach Crews still at the helm, will you come back and tell us how you were wrong and Chris May made a great hire? And I know this may seem optimistic, but the future is very, very bright. And my people are telling me the Billikens are the favorite to land Tatum at this point.

And Westy's sources will also confirm FBJT coming to SLU. I guess this board will return to the Tatum discussions now that the season is done. Hopefully Pistol doesn't stay away too long

122slu - In 3 seasons when Jayson Tatum is paired with Mike, Tanner, Reggie, and Ash as seniors and our incoming recruits are Juniors and they lead us to a Final Four with Coach Crews still at the helm, will you come back and tell us how you were wrong and Chris May made a great hire? And I know this may seem optimistic, but the future is very, very bright. And my people are telling me the Billikens are the favorite to land Tatum at this point.

We shall see, wouldn't bet on any of that.

ash would have graduated by then

Anybody can win if the talent is there? What about Haith at Mizzou? Basketball requires a coach and talent.

This thread is BS. Whoever started it deserves to be banned. We were 0-15 from three land and that definitely was a factor. But I never saw. JC miss one.

Agree, pathetic post.

Crews is still my guy. He will stay where he is and our guys will grow into men next year. May be a tough season but I will be here to support them. Time to usher in the guards of Billikendom!

Crews is still my guy. He will stay where he is and our guys will grow into men next year. May be a tough season but I will be here to support them. Time to usher in the guards of Billikendom!

Crews is a damn good coach. We'll be fine, and I think we'll be NIT/NCAA bubble next year depending on how the team develops. We willl see. I know I'm gonna miss these kids, though....

Crews is a damn good coach. We'll be fine, and I think we'll be NIT/NCAA bubble next year depending on how the team develops. We willl see. I know I'm gonna miss these kids, though....

I will miss them too. Been a good run but I amm confident the new guys will be just fine.