GDT: Billikens v. Cardinals

DD3

I'm disappointed with no 3 pointers. Overall still a good season. I won't say great because we didn't make the Sweet 16. We are 2 time A10 Champions, into the 3rd round of the tournament again and ranked in the top 25.

I'm not giving up on next season. I like what I've seen from Manning and Lancona lately. I'm thinking Ash could be the man. If the McBroom we saw a few games ago returns we could win again. Not saying we'll be conference champs again but we might have a shot at being in the Tourney. I'm optimistic, we have more size all over the court than we have now.

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm disappointed with no 3 pointers. Overall still a good season. I won't say great because we didn't make the Sweet 16. We are 2 time A10 Champions, into the 3rd round of the tournament again and ranked in the top 25.

I'm not giving up on next season. I like what I've seen from Manning and Lancona lately. I'm thinking Ash could be the man. If the McBroom we saw a few games ago returns we could win again. Not saying we'll be conference champs again but we might have a shot at being in the Tourney. I'm optimistic, we have more size all over the court than we have now.

I agree. Next season starts right now.

Let's put it this way, time and teams move on, but the memories are forever. And we've had some great ones the last 3 years. Most of all we had great kids playing here. Character kids who represented our Alma Mater well. Next year begins the JC chapter, and I think we're in good hands.

I can take a loss if we played well - we did not play well. Too many TOs, to many missed FTs, unable to hit a 3, Barnett making a bonehead foul that came at a crucial time - not only can he not shoot he did not play smart either. Some have said that Crews was not able to coach his style with this group - well we will see because either they stopped listening to him or he did not know how to adjust but the last 10-12 games of the season we were gradually exposed. I have low expectations for next year hopefully I am wrong. If he recruited some freshmen who can play and shoot then I can live with a down year but if they can not then the pressure will really be on Crews.

Shoot our season average from 3 and it's tied.

Mike Crawford. Sorry Crews randomly decided you suck.

Yea not to harp on it, but seriously, how does Crawford not see the court the last 3 weeks? Barnett played good defense, but can't shoot, can't handle the ball...for god sake, we needed, so badly what Crawford brings to the table: shooting. Oh, and he can get to the rim from time to time as well...he isn't one dimensional. That's the thing that will puzzle me all off season. Hopefully the kid didn't get his confidence crushed. Hopefully he doesn't frickin transfer.

Shoot our season average from 3 and it's tied.

Mike Crawford. Sorry Crews randomly decided you suck.

It does seem like the offensively challenged billikens could've used a three point shooter...........Too bad MM did his Dwayne Polk imitation again.........

Losing to a really good team sucks less than losing to Bonaventure but it still sucks.....