GDT: Billikens v. NC State

DD3

Yeah, this loser went to take a shower with 5:00 left. Looks like I need to lather up on Saturday. (Easy on that one gentlemen.)

Should LastTerm courtesy flush when he is on the crapper or not if you are in the shower?

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our centers scored 29 points, went 11-16 from the floor, had 16 rebounds, 4 assists, only 1turnover, and basically kept us in the game offensively long enough for everyone else to show up. A big thank you to both Rob and John. Hope we see more of the twin tower look.

Our centers scored 29 points, went 11-16 from the floor, had 16 rebounds, 4 assists, only 1turnover, and basically kept us in the game offensively long enough for everyone else to show up. A big thank you to both Rob and John. Hope we see more of the twin tower look.

Hope to see more of Manning THIS season. He has the potential to be a force, especially next year.

Hope to see more of Manning THIS season. He has the potential to be a force, especially next year.

Last couple games he been playing pretty good. He did have that NCSU goon, Vandenburg, to guard and did well. He is improving offensively and not a total liability on the FT line.

His role for next year is BIG!

I thought Tanner Lancona has a couple of free throws late, but this says otherwise.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/gametracker/playbyplay/NCAAB_20140320_NCST@STLOU

Am I just wrong?

My thought is that I think every Billiken who played scored in the last 2:30 minutes of regulation + overtime.

I thought Tanner Lancona has a couple of free throws late, but this says otherwise.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/gametracker/playbyplay/NCAAB_20140320_NCST@STLOU

Am I just wrong?

My thought is that I think every Billiken who played scored in the last 2:30 minutes of regulation + overtime.

I recall this as well.

I left the TV to put my 3 yr old to bed and find Waldo in those stupid books. He likes it. I was praying when I came back something good was happening. When we got within 6, my wife a Mizzou alum came in and told me to watch the seniors finish. I figured I owed it to them. What happened next I am not sure. A lot of pacing and texts from friends. I almost puked then we won. I scared the neighbors and got some dogs barking. It was awesome, so pumped for Sat!

I left the TV to put my 3 yr old to bed and find Waldo in those stupid books. He likes it. I was praying when I came back something good was happening. When we got within 6, my wife a Mizzou alum came in and told me to watch the seniors finish. I figured I owed it to them. What happened next I am not sure. A lot of pacing and texts from friends. I almost puked then we won. I scared the neighbors and got some dogs barking. It was awesome, so pumped for Sat!

You need to go for a run...6:15 pace, nothing less!

I busted out the rarely seen chainsaw celebration......scared the sh!t out of my dog.

ginger-raver-chainsaw-o.gif

My wife started breastfeeding our newborn at around the 3:30 mark, she will be ready Saturday.

I got fed up and changed from beer to whiskey (a lot) and we came back and won. Time to keep drinking the good stuff. FYI - it's call Larceny, which is good b/c we stole this game!

Wtf?? Priorities!

My wife started breastfeeding our newborn at around the 3:30 mark, she will be ready Saturday.

Nice. I think my wife saved our newborn from shaken baby syndrome right before Jordair's layup to tie.