GDT: Billikens v. NC State

DD3

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ramsey and Earl Austin Jr at the end of the SLU NC State game.

https://soundcloud.com/101sports/hear-rammer-and-earl-austin-jr

Thanks for the link. Is there any way to access the whole broadcast?

Sort of off-topic, but Tyler Lewis is transferring from NC State. Rumor is that he might not be the only one (Anya?). I like to think we had a hand in this.

I would take them both on my team. If they're interested in playing for a coach that knows how to close games they should look no further than their NCAA opponent.

I'm hearing reports that mi$$ery is reaching out to Lewis, along with Purdue and several others.

Remember, Haith does a great job of "developing" transfers. :lol: Also SVU has been in contact with McNugget, so we may see him again.

I think Lewis probably stays in North Carolina, possibly at ECU (where his girlfriend attends, and where he'll be able to be more of a focal point). But with that said, I would take him in a heartbeat at SLU: a crafty, pass-first veteran PG would be a fantastic fit here. Anya is more than welcome, too.

I think Lewis probably stays in North Carolina, possibly at ECU (where his girlfriend attends, and where he'll be able to be more of a focal point). But with that said, I would take him in a heartbeat at SLU: a crafty, pass-first veteran PG would be a fantastic fit here. Anya is more than welcome, too.

I am not carrying Anya.