GDT: Billikens v. NC State

DD3

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes it makes you wonder why JC makes certain decision. Cooling down RL was not necessary now he will have to find his touch again. Keep feeding the beast that is carrying you.

Need to see more of Tanner this half, gives us a chance on the boards and they have to respect his ability to stick a three.

Who was complaining about tos? SLU has only 2 according to the stat tracker. Just need to get JJ and Dwight going is all

The kicker on that is that NC State was the last team in from the ACC....Coach K would smirk if they beat the A-10 champs...

He would probably feel as though he called it correctly. I respect Coach K, but that comment was lame.

Who was complaining about tos? SLU has only 2 according to the stat tracker. Just need to get JJ and Dwight going is all

We are generally handling the ball better, but Dwayne's first one was rough. Also - while not a turnover - McCall forced one but Dwayne could not hold onto it.

Dwayne - buddy - if you read this thread after the game - you really are my favorite Billiken. I hope you show me what I saw in your first games - you are SO FUNDAMENTALLY SOUND. Just be the smart player you are.

Look at the shot selection and shots made on gamecast. We are getting nothing inside, we miss everything. NCST is eating us alive inside. We must be successful inside because we won't shoot this well from three in the second half.