GDT: Billikens v. NC State

DD3

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like DE has no identity on offense whatsoever anymore. We've been clamoring for him to play at the 3, but I don't think he knows how and the coaching staff probably hasn't helped him. Last year, he did great there...mid range jumpers, played the baseline...that's what a 6-5 college 3 with his skills does. This year, he's either firing long 2's or trying to post up far bigger players on the interior, throwing up wild reverse layups or getting a huge number of his shots blocked in the process. On top of that, to make matters worse, he clearly lets this frustrate him more than it should for a Senior player...manifests itself in stupid passes and bitching to the refs.

SLU is only down 11 or so. This game is far from over. We can do this.

NC State was feeling good after the round of 68, but they will start to show the fatique that comes with the extra travel. Hopefully.

I don't post often but have to say this is the worst I have seen them play in years, downright embarrassing in every way shape and form. I just hope Evans and Jett get into form if this is their last game.

also I said after last year crews had to be offered the job but have not been impressed with him AT ALL this year esp the second half of the season

SLU is only down 11 or so. This game is far from over. We can do this.

NC State was feeling good after the round of 68, but they will start to show the fatique that comes with the extra travel. Hopefully.

It would take a dramatic reversal of practically every facet of this game for us to get back in it.