Bills by 3 over NC St

The Wiz

when these seniors were recruited we sure as hell did......

That's just not true.

Which player was dropped down?

I've been following Dwayne and Mike since their sophomore year of high school I can promise you they weren't.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's more the lack of respect for our kids. We see three star recruits downgraded by rating services after they choose us, beating much more hearlded recruits at other programs on a regular basis. Being in the ACC you probably have no idea what I'm talking about

We have had plenty of kids downgraded or kept them same when they should move up when being ours while seeing lesser kids be given a 5th star because they are at UNC or Duke.. Trust me, in the past 20 years no kid who signed with NCSU was given a star or AA status because they chose us. I dont think a kid or that honor should be totally dismissed just like I dont think it means they are automatically a stud either

So is it the fact that you dont have any All Americans that you like to poke fun at it. I believe the only reason his AA status was brought up was becasue you guys were talking about how yall were going to eat his scrub, garbage self alive. You have to have some sort of skill to be one.

Its all in good fun. I call my buddies things a lot worse than Mcnugget but it doesn't mean I don't respect them.

You have to expect a little good natured ribbing on the opposing teams board.

The thing I have always liked about NC st is that they were always treated like the red headed step child in their own state. They have a chip on their shoulder and I have always liked them somewhat because of that.

That said, they now suck monkey dicks and will get beaten like the red headed stepchild they are today.

Its all in good fun. I call my buddies things a lot worse than Mcnugget but it doesn't mean I don't respect them.

You have to expect a little good natured ribbing on the opposing teams board.

Mc3room is definitely a mcnugget, and we love him for it.

The thing I have always liked about NC st is that they were always treated like the red headed step child in their own state. They have a chip on their shoulder and I have always liked them somewhat because of that.

That said, they now suck monkey dicks and will get beaten like the red headed stepchild they are today.

You forgot that we are farmers, but yes thats the general idea even though we have just as much history as them.

Agree. Living in near Raleigh, they're the most tolerable of the local fan bases. If you want to get under their skin though, refer to them as UNC-Raleigh or UNC-R. Go Bills!!!

NC State fan checking in,

I'm looking over the Billiken's and I see a defensive nightmare. we will be worked hard and warren will have some good defensive players thrown at him. he will have to create shots as he always does, I hope that Burnett kid he tasked warren, warren will shoot over top of him every possession, IMO. I seen the billikens play this year, and I was quite impressed, BUT is the the same team that should have beat the Shockers, or is this the ol bonnie team??

For the nervous Nellies...yes this spread is close enough for you to be worried....the good news is we are the better team.

Now for some perspective....If NC St (B+) were an A-10 team they would be 7th in our conference (this ought to draw out any Wolfpack fans if they are lurking). I can't really find a comparable team in the A-10 so let's just say they are not as good as St. J or Dayton and better than St. B. Outside of the A-10, I would rank them similar to Mizzou.

NC St is a pretty good shooting team (but still shot over their head against X...54.7%)....they just can't shoot 3's..

Here is what we need to do to win.....

Stop Warren....since we are the better team this doesn't have to be drastic....hold him to 20pts....He is their team. You will notice when X was leading most of the 1st half , it was when they shut him down.

3pt D....as mention above they are not a 3pt team but we still have to contain them.....21%....3 made ...10att.....2 of 3 categories......Their only real threat is Turner....if we hold him to less than 30% we should be fine

Basics....If we do the Basics we can win....44%FG...71%FT...32% 3pt....but I would like to see us kick it up a notch. In the St.B wrapup I mentioned some new target stats for the Dance... good and great levels...The good level looked like this........49%FG....78%FT....35% 3pt and of course 3pt D below 30%. I think we need to start playing at this level for 2 reasons. First, everyone kicks it up during the Dance...we should too. Second, while we may be able to win playing at "Bills level" for this game we won't be able to win in the future playing at this level...we need to start cranking it up now because the next game we will have to play at the great level.

This win was double sweet for me ...predicting the exact spread on one of the greatest Bills victories. Just got back from the game (stayed for the Lville game...another great game) The Bills fans were loud and proud tonight. And how great was it that during the Lville game our guys came into the stands and took pictures with the fans and high fived the rest. Just a great night to be a Bills fan.

Now down to business....let's see how we did.....

......................Predicted..........................Actual.................

Stop Warren.....20pts..............................28pts............miss.....even though he had an extra 4-5 min to score

3pt D.....

.........................21%.................................44%.............fail

........................3 made..............................4..................miss.....but close

.........................10 att................................9...................check

..........................2 of 3 categories.................................miss but again close

Basics...FG%......44%...............................48.4%...........check

.............3pt %......32%...............................50%..............Double check

..............FT%.......46.2%............................71%..............fail

Hold Turner to ,,,,,30% from 3.....................50% (2-4).....miss by 1

Offensively, we did kick it up......the good level was 49% vs 48.4% close enough....the great level on 3pt %....50% vs 38%...and of course FTs % 46.2% vs 71% we failed to make basic level.

Bottomline....excellent 3 shooting saved us....an extra 3 threes (9pts) made up for the missing 6 FTM (6pts)

So tonight the Wolfpack fans learned what Jerry Seinfeld and all good Bills fans know....Nobody beats The Wiz

BTW....where are all those wolf people...I thought they come out after midnight. Hmmm....they must be hiding out in Memphis commiserating with theTiger fans.... Too bad ...I wanted to hear more about their 5 star hamburger people....I wanted to see if I could get an order of humble pie wuth that.

This win was double sweet for me ...predicting the exact spread on one of the greatest Bills victories. Just got back from the game (stayed for the Lville game...another great game) The Bills fans were loud and proud tonight. And how great was it that during the Lville game our guys came into the stands and took pictures with the fans and high fived the rest. Just a great night to be a Bills fan.

Now down to business....let's see how we did.....

......................Predicted..........................Actual.................

Stop Warren.....20pts..............................28pts............miss.....even though he had an extra 4-5 min to score

3pt D.....

.........................21%.................................44%.............fail

........................3 made..............................4..................miss.....but close

.........................10 att................................9...................check

..........................2 of 3 categories.................................miss but again close

Basics...FG%......44%...............................48.4%...........check

.............3pt %......32%...............................50%..............Double check

..............FT%.......46.2%............................71%..............fail

Hold Turner to ,,,,,30% from 3.....................50% (2-4).....miss by 1

Offensively, we did kick it up......the good level was 49% vs 48.4% close enough....the great level on 3pt %....50% vs 38%...and of course FTs % 46.2% vs 71% we failed to make basic level.

Bottomline....excellent 3 shooting saved us....an extra 3 threes (9pts) made up for the missing 6 FTM (6pts)

So tonight the Wolfpack fans learned what Jerry Seinfeld and all good Bills fans know....Nobody beats The Wiz

BTW....where are all those wolf people...I thought they come out after midnight. Hmmm....they must be hiding out in Memphis commiserating with theTiger fans.... Too bad ...I wanted to hear more about their 5 star hamburger people....I wanted to see if I could get an order of humble pie wuth that.

Good Job on nailing the point spread! The NC State fans were silent after the loss. Good thing the game was not played in St. Louis as I would fear some of them may have decided to jump off the Poplar Street Bridge. I will be waiting to see your Bills - Louisville prediction. Let's Go Bills!!! I want to see this team in the Sweet 16!!!