"Opening Round" Thread

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Question, Billiken Rich...

Can you cite a source for your John Manning quote there? I find it tough to give credibility to that...

I may have used a wee bit of artistic license with that...........My hope was that Manning was thinking that when the photo in my avatar was snapped..........

Just no. Warren heating up.

You, sir, sound like you missed a bit of sarcasm.

I may have used a wee bit of artistic license with that...........My hope was that Manning was thinking that when the photo in my avatar was snapped..........

Figured. I didn't know if you had quoted him but added the expletive or if you drew it all up yourself.

Stainbrook play well but needs a couple Conklin summers....

He's fat. How? I mean he plays D1 basketball. He's in a gym five days a week. Running.

There was this dude who lived on my floor in Clemens Hall many years ago. Every night there would be like three empty pizza boxes outside his door in the hallway. Dude gained like 40 pounds and had to drop out because he spent all his money on takeout. Don't know what that story has to do with anything except that Stainbrook is fat.

He's fat. How? I mean he plays D1 basketball. He's in a gym five days a week. Running.

There was this dude who lived on my floor in Clemens Hall many years ago. Every night there would be like three empty pizza boxes outside his door in the hallway. Dude gained like 40 pounds and had to drop out because he spent all his money on takeout. Don't know what that story has to do with anything except that Stainbrook is fat.

Takeout is a hell of a drug.