Bobbleheads

SluSignGuy

People were grabbing them like crazy coming through the door, but then I saw a guy walking out with a bag full who said he went around the stands collecting them. He seemed like a hoarder as he also had several "souvenir" cups and stopped to pick a ticket stub up off of the sidewalk.

People were grabbing them like crazy coming through the door, but then I saw a guy walking out with a bag full who said he went around the stands collecting them. He seemed like a hoarder as he also had several "souvenir" cups and stopped to pick a ticket stub up off of the sidewalk.

There are Scum Bags everywhere. I love the bobble-head thing.

Edit: What was in that Bloody Mary??????

VCU trolls. Any scoop on your team's layup practices? Now that i think about it you guys would be #1 in the country but for your missed layps!! And the A10 scheduler..... whine whine whine like little school girls. Go ahead and admit that being in a tougher conference is something new for you guys...whine whine whine...as layups are tougher outside the Colonial

I understand grabbing when entering, that should have been better controlled by the Chaifetz staff. But taking from the seats that spectators left when leaving after the game, I don't see anything wrong with that. Probably would have been thrown out by the clean-up crew.

I understand grabbing when entering, that should have been better controlled by the Chaifetz staff. But taking from the seats that spectators left when leaving after the game, I don't see anything wrong with that. Probably would have been thrown out by the clean-up crew.

Oh, I didn't have a problem with it. I looked around my section to see if there were any when I left behind. I was just surprised that the guy found any. If you are just going to leave it behind then why even take one when you are going in? I'm guessing he was a lot more aggressive about it than I would have been and probably went around the whole arena. He said he did it at Cardinals & Blues games as well and always found some left behind.

Oh, I didn't have a problem with it. I looked around my section to see if there were any when I left behind. I was just surprised that the guy found any. If you are just going to leave it behind then why even take one when you are going in? I'm guessing he was a lot more aggressive about it than I would have been and probably went around the whole arena. He said he did it at Cardinals & Blues games as well and always found some left behind.

I also looked around my section and the one next to it without seeing any.

VCU trolls. Any scoop on your team's layup practices? Now that i think about it you guys would be #1 in the country but for your missed layps!! And the A10 scheduler..... whine whine whine like little school girls. Go ahead and admit that being in a tougher conference is something new for you guys...whine whine whine...as layups are tougher outside the Colonial

I understand they're going to have two of those practices this week. Thursday and Saturday :D