GDT VS Gimmick

UpperdeckKid

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good choice on the JW Red. I'm going Woodford Reserve.

I was just in Lexington KY yesterday and visited Woodford Reserve. Because I had to switch planes (and airports) due to mechanical issue I didn't get there in time to check my bag and the Woodford Reserve I purchased went to some random dude in the airport that said he'd mail it to me. I'm skeptical.

I like to tell KU fans SLU is up on them in the all-time series.

If only he was as concerned about hygiene as basketball.

I respond again. Pav is at every VCU game everywhere everytime. You got any of those? He'll be on TV more than Knight today. He drove to Northern Iowa in a snowstorm. Enough said. Tell me one STL fan that does this. I challenge.'

And your comments about PAV are totally insulting to all. Disgust.

You guys show up at LaSalle with 1/3 of the crowd in a mega snowstorm and then you can talk some smack about your fanbase.

I respond again. Pav is at every VCU game everywhere everytime. You got any of those? He'll be on TV more than Knight today. He drove to Northern Iowa in a snowstorm. Enough said. Tell me one STL fan that does this. I challenge.

You guys show up at LaSalle with 1/3 of the crowd in a mega snowstorm and then you can talk some smack about your fanbase.

Oh no you didn't just throw down the fanbase guantlet. If only that would've saved Shaka from the 3 spankings he received last year from Coach Crews.

I respond again. Pav is at every VCU game everywhere everytime. You got any of those? He'll be on TV more than Knight today. He drove to Northern Iowa in a snowstorm. Enough said. Tell me one STL fan that does this. I challenge.

You guys show up at LaSalle with 1/3 of the crowd and then you can talk some smack about your fanbase.

Are you unable to read? I never questioned the guy's unending dedication to VCU basketball.