SLU - MU Discussion on 920

Billboy1

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Such a sad story. Shame that such a great student and swimmer would end up killing herself. There's no excuse that the University did not do more to help her, and have done nothing to find and punish the perpetrator(s).

We're also talking about the same university that tried their best to hide not one, but TWO alleged incidents against Michael Dixon. If not for the idiot Kimmie English getting into a war of words on Twitter and the P-D doing some digging, Dixon likely would have finished his career there.

And....we possibly had our own issue not that long ago....the details didn't sound that different.....thankfully no one died.....

I definitely agree that this topic should be off limits but I don't find the details at all similar. Let's not compare "the situation" to this, this is much worse. I will be making my wife watch tomorrow so she will think next time about putting our kids in MU football outfits.

I definitely agree that this topic should be off limits but I don't find the details at all similar. Let's not compare "the situation" to this, this is much worse. I will be making my wife watch tomorrow so she will think next time about putting our kids in MU football outfits.

I watched it online last night. Its pretty bad. The Mizzou swim coach comes off as an awful person and a bumbling idiot.

That stuff should be off limits. Absolutely horrible.

I agree that is off limits. But luckily this is Mizzou we are talking about and they always provide some type of shenanigans to mock.

And right on cue WR Levi Copeland is arrested for peace disturbance.

Not a huge deal but it is another arrest for the boone county correctional center.

I think it is a really sad story, but that report is full of holes. Not sure what the University did wrong in this case. Seems like the reporter had an agenda and went in knowing what story they were going to tell regardless of the truth.