Jordair Jett

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't Nike step in and promise a lawsuit would follow if we kept using the Air Jordair words?

Would prefer not to find out.

By the way met his mom and family in Columbus. Great folks.

I was told they were at the GMU game, and apparently live in the DC area now? Didn't approach, didn't want to bother them.

No....It's an NCAA violation to sell something with a student athletes image or likeness on it.

Should be fair game in a couple of months then.

We asked [senior forward] Dwayne Evans who the strongest player on the team was, and he said it was a toss-up between himself, Grandy Glaze, and Jett. Well, [Jett] heard that and said, with a smile, ‘No, it’s not a toss-up. I bench 300, and they don’t.’”

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

We asked [senior forward] Dwayne Evans who the strongest player on the team was, and he said it was a toss-up between himself, Grandy Glaze, and Jett. Well, [Jett] heard that and said, with a smile, ‘No, it’s not a toss-up. I bench 300, and they don’t.’”

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

Wasnt there someone claiming that Mike Crawford could bench 400 or something ridiculous like that?