McLovin McBroom

I actually didn't mind AM's open 3 attempt late in the game. If it goes in, we're up 15, game over. I like the aggressiveness. It also came after we worked (albeit quickly) for an open look.

Yes but if we had worked more time off the clock this time and the next possession it would have been better - we could have always gotten a shot off at some point. If he hit it he is a genius if he misses he is a bad decision maker - is that not the way it always goes.

I agree he played well but I about punched the TV when he was handling the ball in the last couple of minutes and shooting without burning any clock. I almost came unglued.

These are things that should be automatic with any player with a moderate bball IQ. Those mistakes will cost us the game if not immediately corrected.

+ 1 million

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed.

There have been times where we have had guards who couldn't get the offense going we seemed to be looking for someone to break free and no one does; with Mc Broom the other team has to honor the fact that he is going to shoot if he is open and has a quick release.