St. Louis Post Despicable - Nothing about Vandy Game

Billy Ken

I know TT had an article online before I went to bed. Which I think was around midnight. What does all this complaining about the Post do? Is it just blowing off steam? If this team had had decades of success instead of just a few years here and there, we'd have more fans and get more coverage. Simple as that.

There was a link to the game article on the main page near the top with the main articles this morning. It had a "new" tag that made it stand out. However, doesn't look like it's there anymore, and it's not listed under sports on the main page. So I guess they quickly make you dig for it.

Look, there was an article - for those of you who only read the on line version it sounds like the posting can be delayed - before getting all upset at least wait until the morning to make sure there was nothing hinky going on. I complain about the Post as much as anyone but I try to at least be objective by giving them the benefit of the doubt when appropriate.

We had a saying among the deckhands: Never attribute to malice anything that can be explained by simple stupidity.

If the lack of basic beat-writing assignments was ten pounds of merde in a five-pound bag, maintenance of the online site is the floor of the elephant pen being stuffed into a five-pound bag.

We had a saying among the deckhands: Never attribute to malice anything that can be explained by simple stupidity.

If the lack of basic beat-writing assignments was ten pounds of merde in a five-pound bag, maintenance of the online site is the floor of the elephant pen being stuffed into a five-pound bag.

There was a fine, big article about the game - is there more than one print edition? Mine's delivered around 6am or so.

PS There are, in fact, currently two TT game stories up on the site right now. Plus, a little inside trick for those who don't know it: You can always get to the SLU page via stltoday.com/slu

(Edit: Oddly enough, the hotlink above doesn't work, but it does work if you type it directly into your browser. Another example of malice v. stupidity.)

That link doesn't work because you have a space after 'slu'; stltoday.com/slu

We usually get the **** addition in the city. I know there is an edition of the paper that actually has the words "Final Edition".

The bulk of the article was page 7 right hand side with box score. I believe the lead in couple of paragraphs were

on the front page right and bottom-but from memory only. At my age attributions to a photographic memory are hardly worth the effort.

don't read the paper cover to cover; it seems those who read it online have trouble going back to point out something-I usually just hand the paper over to my wife and point to the places on the sportspage worth noting. She devours the rest of the paper-neither of us looks at the adverts anymore.

We usually get the **** addition in the city. I know there is an edition of the paper that actually has the words "Final Edition".

The bulk of the article was page 7 right hand side with box score. I believe the lead in couple of paragraphs were

on the front page right and bottom-but from memory only. At my age attributions to a photographic memory are hardly worth the effort.

don't read the paper cover to cover; it seems those who read it online have trouble going back to point out something-I usually just hand the paper over to my wife and point to the places on the sportspage worth noting. She devours the rest of the paper-neither of us looks at the adverts anymore.

Downtown residents would get "Final Edition" since it probably gets put to bed and printed somewhere in the 1:30-2:30 am hour. First ed probably at 11:30 or midnight and then printed, hauled into trucks and sent to the furthest reaches of the circulation area. Some first ed papers might not have all the scores, especially if a game goes late or the team is on the west coast.