Merry Christmas Billiken Nation

slu72

And to all a safe and happy holidays. All I want for Xmas is to have Broy return to the board.

Don't worry, he will return. He's experienced burnout before, only to return. I miss gems like this one he delivered around this time last year: "i just hope that crews doesn't screw up much more finishing out the season. imo, he was not good hire as an assistant let alone put in charge. can't we just let him wrap ankles or sell 50/50 tickets the rest of the year." -Dec. 21,2012

It's not really the Christmas season for me until Steve puts up that wreath picture on the front page.

Merry Christmas everyone!

:lol: With how great I am at keeping the front page updated ;) I hope I don't forget one year.

Don't worry, he will return. He's experienced burnout before, only to return. I miss gems like this one he delivered around this time last year: "i just hope that crews doesn't screw up much more finishing out the season. imo, he was not good hire as an assistant let alone put in charge. can't we just let him wrap ankles or sell 50/50 tickets the rest of the year." -Dec. 21,201

Is that really neccessary?