Biedscheid Transferring from ND

Littlebill

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure why Biedscheid would want to leave a school that is one and done every year for another school that is a one and done every year.

Also wouldn't make sense for him to leave one overrated football school that always loses in big games for another overrated football school that always loses in big games. He'd probably want to go to a basketball school instead.

I hope CB sees Calbert as a mentor for his track to the NBA. I believe they were both similar size and players. I actually played against CB in high school, and he is a very good competitor and respected his opponents for the most part. Averaged like 35 against us but he was obviously the best player on the court at all times. He got his shots up lets put it that way. haha

Outside of Hughes, no one player has ever been that critical to SLU. If this kid comes to SLU, that is great. If he does not, that's fine too. It seems logical to me that his decision to come to SLU would result in a much bigger impact on HIS life than on SLU's basketball results.

If this kid comes to SLU, that is great. If he does not, that's fine too. It seems logical to me that his decision to come to SLU would result in a much bigger impact on HIS life than on SLU's basketball results.

This is obvious but what you left out was, it is also logical that a healthy/focused Biedscheid would improve the Billiken basketball team.

Which should also be obvious...

Edited by JohnnyJumpUp

I am not sure how seriously to take some of the stuff in this article. If I recall correctly, Rickma really liked Cam. Thought he was outstanding, but Cam made it clear that he wasn't interested. I, also, don't think anyone is left on the staff from the time of his recruitment.

http://m.southbendtribune.com/sports/college/notredame/mensbasketball/notre-dame-basketball-future-in-doubt-for-biedscheid/article_002c4732-6ea2-11e3-a0e5-0019bb30f31a.html?mode=jqm