Biedscheid Transferring from ND

Littlebill

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Tigerboard wasnt so awful to navigate Id check it out. I bet it is in full meltdown mode.

Definitely. Unreadable and ballistic.

Nice of Mizzou and the Illini to open up some spots in the top 25 for SLU tonight.

If we take care of business in Dayton maybe we can take over their spot in the rankings.

Hopefully, but you're correct; the Bills have to win, and it will be tough at Dayton.

No need to talk about getting a series going with missou. We have nothing to gain from playing them. I prefer to watch their program die from afar.

LOL.

I still don't understand how Haith has actually convinced people that he has had "success" with transfers. He's taken a lot of degenerates/castoffs from other teams and produced an average squad.

Success with transfers: Oregon & Iowa state.

Not so much: Mizzou

Enjoy it, Cam.

LOL.

I still don't understand how Haith has actually convinced people that he has had "success" with transfers. He's taken a lot of degenerates/castoffs from other teams and produced an average squad.

Success with transfers: Oregon & Iowa state.

Not so much: Mizzou

Enjoy it, Cam.

He must be a hell of salesman one on one. He has turned Cusumano into his personal fluffer.

He must be a hell of salesman one on one. He has turned Cusumano into his personal fluffer.

Cuse is an idiot. Sometimes I think it is unfortunate that he is one of the bigger SLU apologists.

Cuse is an idiot. Sometimes I think it is unfortunate that he is one of the bigger SLU apologists.

That idiot single handedly convinced Majerus to come to the lovely city of St. Louis and coach the Billikens. Majerus turned this program around. Therefore, that idiot you speak of is nothing but just the most important person to the Billikens program over the last 15 years!

That idiot single handedly convinced Majerus to come to the lovely city of St. Louis and coach the Billikens. Majerus turned this program around. Therefore, that idiot you speak of is nothing but just the most important person to the Billikens program over the last 15 years!

I said "sometimes"

There is nothing there that speaks of a situation about a kid leaving, being dismissed, etc. It's also not defining an academic year. If we go by your logic, SLU could've used an available scholarship on Biedscheid this spring, he could leave in the summer and then SLU would still be stuck with that scholarship in the Fall. You have 13 scholarships every semester. A player no longer enrolled in school cannot occupy a schollie.

You said, and I quoted, "scholarships are semester to semester". That's simply not true and I just showed you why.

Also, your example is wrong... The first academic year ends before the fall period begins, so if he left in the summer he would not sign a new athletic scholarship agreement in the fall (which is done each year - I signed them each fall at SLU) so he wouldn't be on the books for the fall. I don't know if the NCAA defines the term "academic year", I imagine they leave that to the school, but I'd be shocked if you could find a Division 1 basketball school 1) that doesn't have a defined academic year 2) that has an academic year that begins sometime other than the traditional "fall" in August or September and 3) that has an academic year that doesn't span multiple semesters/quarters over the basketball season.

I'm not going to do research for you, because you only like to start new threads when you can point back to something you were right about and conveniently ignore your misses. Bottom line is scholarships are NOT semester by semester, they are annual at minimum. If they were semester by semester a new contract would be signed each semester and that doesn't happen.

After further review, CB probably does belong at Mizzou. If CB did not like ND, Coach Brey or his teammates, then why did he start school again this second year?

In short, there is a right way and wrong way to do things and CB has done things the wrong way. And yes, it is possible for a kid to change his mind or to get a school and realize that what was promised is not what was delivered or what he thought it would be. When that happens, you leave the program -- but you do it the right way -- and you finish what you started and you leave after the year (last Spring/this Spring). Scholarships are a one (1) deal and CB should have left in March/last Spring (or he should have played this year and then left after this Spring. Such a move would have allowed ND/Brey to replace CB in the Spring or at least to replace him the Fall. Instead, CB accepted a scholarship again from ND, made promises to his teammates and coach, attended classes, lied to everyone about him being on a 5 year program and now is off to Mizzou. Quitting before your Sophomore year is the wrong way.

Either CB is not as good as everyone thinks and has been recruited over by a not so good ND basketball team, realized this Fall that he would not be a starter on this average ND team, quit on his teammates and coach and then stayed around ND's campus lying about his intentions or he is a selfish, temperamental prima donna, with an ego and attitude problem who doesn't listen to coaches, and who quits on his teammates and coaches. Either way, I am glad his is not at SLU!!

The more I think about it, the more I realize that Frank Haith is one of the best things ever to happen to Mizzou.

I guess Cam could play longer in the postseason at Mizzou then at SLU. Not sure when the NIT or CBI ends.

We could just turn this thread into a Mizzou bashing thread. That way all those who support Mizzou don't have to read it in other threads.

We could just turn this thread into a Mizzou bashing thread. That way all those who support Mizzou don't have to read it in other threads.

But people keep demanding that we freeze this thread because Cam committed elsewhere! Maybe we need a new Mizzou bashing thread...

The more I think about it, the more I realize that Frank Haith is one of the best things ever to happen to Mizzou.

I guess Cam could play longer in the postseason at Mizzou then at SLU. Not sure when the NIT or CBI ends.

I think Frank Haith will be gone in 4 years. He may be a good recruiter, but has to be one of the worst coaches in college basketball. I have watched 5 or 6 games this year, and can still not tell you what kind of offense he runs. The team has no discipline and no purpose. I predict no better than a 500 record in the SEC, Nit team at best....

I think Frank Haith will be gone in 4 years. He may be a good recruiter, but has to be one of the worst coaches in college basketball. I have watched 5 or 6 games this year, and can still not tell you what kind of offense he runs. The team has no discipline and no purpose. I predict no better than a 500 record in the SEC, Nit team at best....

Undisciplined, no purpose, streetball is SEC basketball !! I hope Mizzou gives Haith a contract extension!!