Biedscheid Transferring from ND

Littlebill

Wouldnt be the first time Cusumano has jumped the gun. Having said that he will end up at Mizzou

Unfortunately, I agree with this.

Grasping at straws here but maybe Cam told Mizzou to go ahead and start the process on admissions but was keeping his options open.

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Grasping at straws here but maybe Cam told Mizzou to go ahead and start the process on admissions but was keeping his options open.

Right. Even though it is probably just a formality at schools like Mizzou. Why wouldn't he start the admissions process at any/all schools he is interested in? Just like choosing a college out of HS, you don't just apply to one school. It would be disappointing and difficult if he decided on a school and then finds out after however long the admissions process takes that he didn't get in. It would leave him scrambling to find a new school.

I am wondering if one parent wants him at one school and the other wants him at a different school. This whole thing has been strange. Cam hasn't seemed to be in a hurry to visit any school. It even took him awhile to do the Mizzou visit. Starting to wonder if Cam, himself, ever wanted to leave ND.

I am wondering if one parent wants him at one school and the other wants him at a different school. This whole thing has been strange. Cam hasn't seemed to be in a hurry to visit any school. It even took him awhile to do the Mizzou visit. Starting to wonder if Cam, himself, ever wanted to leave ND.

Interesting thought. I also agree that we should wait until an official announcement has been made before making fools of ourselves.

The guy is probably doing exactly what he should be doing, taking his time and making sure he makes the right decision. No one really knows what he's thinking besides his own tweet which says he hasn't made a decision. We also have no idea what convedrsations have taken place between Cam and SLU. Hell, for all we know he's on the phone with JC right now.

Interesting thought. I also agree that we should wait until an official announcement has been made before making fools of ourselves.

if he goes to mizzou, he takes the piss. if he goes to SLU, we go deep in the tournament. that's pretty simple. don't be a retarded retard, cam.

doofy-gilmore-71600.jpg

Evan Daniels just tweeted this:

Just spoke to Cam Biedscheid. He was just admitted to Missouri. "It's just a good fit for me.

So keep the piss flowing, Jimbo

i'm sure they greased those admission wheels in no time at all. [censored].

4ed6bca2a2ec6.image.jpg

Edited by Absurd_Bills_fan

Who knows, maybe he'll get this treatment from Grandy next March.

I never tire of this. This play happened right after UW delivered a cheap shot on Dwayne. I love how BC waves KM to come his way for the pick, then stands over Wilcox for moment and then waltzes right down the lane for an and one. Possibly the most perfect payback play I have seen.