Media Information for North Carolina A&T

Go_Bills

Saturday, December 21, 2013
North Carolina A&T VS Saint Louis

Chaifetz Arena at 3:00 p.m. (CST)

TICKETS: Tickets for all Saint Louis Billiken men's basketball games are on sale now. Fans may purchase season tickets, single-game tickets or a special five-game mini plan by calling 314-977-4SLU or by visiting SLUBillikens.com. Single-game tickets start at $12. Groups of 20 or more receive discounted tickets for $10 apiece. For more information, click here.

TV: Fox Sports Midwest, with Pat Parris and Scott Highmark on the call.

DirecTV: 671 (SD/HD)
Dish Network: 418 (SD/HD)
AT&T U-verse:748 (SD)/1748 (HD)
Comcast (Mid-Atlantic): 722 (Thanks taj79 with that info)

Stats: Click here.

StatBroadcast is the live stats provider for Billiken basketball home games and is designed for media and public use. The web address is slu.statbroadcast.com. You can receive live stats on your mobile device by typing slustats.com into your browser. The stats are updated in real time, whether you are watching from your seat inside Chaifetz Arena or following on your phone in the Czech Republic (like Kwamain Mitchell) or Australia (like Brian Conklin).

Radio: 101 the fan, click here

Per SLUBillikens,the radio broadcast will air on 101 ESPN (101.1 FM and 101Sports.com). As always, Billiken Hall of Famer Bob Ramsey will provide the play-by-play, while St. Louis American Sports Editor Earl Austin Jr. handles the analysis.
Backup link: here

Paid Streaming: The game will also be streamed live, for a fee, on SLUBillikens.com through the A-10 Digital Network.The video feed may also be accessed on mobile devices via the Atlantic 10 Conference app. Click here

Free Video/Streaming: After learning the other sites game day streams were completely unsuccessful. I am withholding any confidence in the flash websites like firstrowsports and others to get the job done. The issue is not them but rather a new technology that SLU uses that changes the stream video link every game. Given this, I figured that I would just stream the game myself so if you guys have any advice to improve the stream let me know.

1) Last night my u-stream failed because I left it unattended to handle some personal business. Saturday, I will make sure to update this thread with a link to my stream. This time, I promise I will personally next to the stream the entire time in case of any issues arise. But during the Nashville game ya'll are on your own to find a way to watch because I will be at the pregame party/game.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This website incorporates links to other websites maintained by unaffiliated third parties. With the exception of the Billikens.com (www.billikens.com), these websites are neither owned by nor under the control of Billikens.com. Billikens.com is not responsible for the contents of any third party website. We provide such links as a convenience to our website users, and inclusion of any link implies neither our endorsement of its website nor any association with its operators or owners.

Don't want to discourage you from streaming yourself, but the flash sites did eventually work last game. Like around 7:30.

Thank you for letting me know this, it makes me feel a little bit better because I just saw people freaking out on the last media thread that none of them worked. I'll update the first post with flash site links once they become available. Does anyone find one site to be better than others? Or am I missing a site that you guys really like? If so just let me know.

3 different site links that supposedly worked were posted in the 2nd page of the GDT from indiana state. I used the vipbox one, and it worked great. Not sure if any were ones that you originally listed or not--I didn't go back and check since that one was working.

3 different site links that supposedly worked were posted in the 2nd page of the GDT from indiana state. I used the vipbox one, and it worked great. Not sure if any were ones that you originally listed or not--I didn't go back and check since that one was working.

I use Vipbox for everything. Bills games, UFC, boxing, NFL. Its pretty good. On the rare occasion it is down Ill ise firstrowsports.

Has the game been canceled due to lack of interest(sp?) by the local news outlets???

While I do enjoy watching Mizzou & Illinois battle each other, this year's coverage of that game on TV and in the paper has been sickeningly over the top. They started a week ago with feature stories about the game. Meanwhile, SLU is 10-2 and we get a tiny box on page 5 today. I am really getting tired of the media's lack of interest in the ONLY D-! BASKETBALL TEAM IN TOWN!

Thanks for the feedback.

I use Vipbox for everything. Bills games, UFC, boxing, NFL. Its pretty good. On the rare occasion it is down Ill ise firstrowsports.

Thanks, first page has been updated with a vipbox link and others.