GDT: Have Your Terriers Spayed or Neutered

JettFlight5

It's pretty funny that we had people complaining about Majerus's rants and his ripping players in the media and now we have people complaining about Crews's coach-speak and not calling players out.

I'm not sure it is the same people, but it is amusing. I take anything coaches say in the media with a big grain of salt. Hopefully Crews is getting it done in practice and demanding more from the players away from the prying eyes of the media. No way of knowing that really.

As my wife and I were listening to the post game show and the interview with Coach Crews we both immediately commented about he huge difference between RM and JC in terms of their approach. Rick was very willing to be highly critical of his players and name them while Jim is much more positive, particularly if we win the game. I know he is like other coaches in that he will push them hard in practice and during the game individually or in the huddle but he does not rip them on public radio shows. I prefer that style.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic