HS Class of 2014 Updates

Pistol

"I felt kind of like Tyler Hansbrough, kind of psycho, so it was cool."

Dude looks like a WWII casualty. Need this guy at SLU ASAP.

525.jpg

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really???? Good luck with that.

Actually, good luck with your four stars, because our 2 and 3 stars are undefeated against your 4 stars over the past two seasons. If your 4 stars can't beat a bunch of 2 and 3 stars with that clearly superior HAVOK defense, there must be something seriously wrong with your program.

There were some good words concerning Austin Gillmann in todays highschool sports section of the Post.

"The 6'11" Gillmann is a four-year starter and the program's all-time leader in rebounds and block shots. Before the season is over, he should become the all-time leading scorer as well. This season he is averaging 18 points, 11 rebounds and four blocks."

"Gillmann has continued to put up his numbers despite being the focal point of every scouting report. He has worked extensively with former Lindbergh coach Ken Libby and his game has grown by leaps and bounds because of his tireless effort."

Gillmann is currently SLU's lowest rated recruit, but I get the impression he is as good as the other four recruits. I have not seen any of the 5 recruits except on video. Posters, how would you rate the five in terms of impact on the team next year?

There were some good words concerning Austin Gillmann in todays highschool sports section of the Post.

"The 6'11" Gillmann is a four-year starter and the program's all-time leader in rebounds and block shots. Before the season is over, he should become the all-time leading scorer as well. This season he is averaging 18 points, 11 rebounds and four blocks."

"Gillmann has continued to put up his numbers despite being the focal point of every scouting report. He has worked extensively with former Lindbergh coach Ken Libby and his game has grown by leaps and bounds because of his tireless effort."

Davell Roby just tweeted this morning:

@DavellRoby_11: The clinic told me to sleep on the floor for a week. Lol weirdest treatment ever.

Then:

@DavellRoby_11: @BizzleBlueBland lol I got to sleep on the floor with my legs to my chest to cure my back problems lol.