Former Billikens Updates

thetorch

1 hour ago, Taj79 said:

He's technically been in college for five years.  Getting the credit to graduate has likely been an odyssey but he could have stuck through it, tough it out, and is on the verge given internet courses and the like.  Didn' the former Mizzou kid get 24 hours credit one summer?  

Rickie Clemons A true scholar. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, TheChosenOne said:

Let’s say one were to have been scammed by Glaze, how would one go about being made whole? Purely hypothetical.

Interesting phrasing.

In all seriousness, I am not sure what Grandy is doing is really a scam per se. Granted, I only got through 1:30 of the video referenced in the short vid JJU posted. More of a gay for pay thirst trap grift.

Bizziken and TheChosenOne like this

8 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

Interesting phrasing.

In all seriousness, I am not sure what Grandy is doing is really a scam per se. Granted, I only got through 1:30 of the video referenced in the short vid JJU posted. More of a gay for pay thirst trap grift.

Grandy is one of the oddest Billiken post-career stories ever.

BC1764 likes this

14 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

Interesting phrasing.

The ol' gay for pay thirst trap grift scheme...fall for it every time

JohnnyJumpUp likes this

54 minutes ago, dlarry said:

That was pretty cool and if he did it for the Bills I’d be going crazy.

That said…..6-17 and 11th in the colonial.

Nesbit had one of the best dunks in billiken history last season where he left his assigned spot to stand in the corner and do nothing to follow up on a billiken missed shot and slam home a one handed putback.  it was astounding.  

brianstl likes this

9 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

Nesbit had one of the best dunks in billiken history last season where he left his assigned spot to stand in the corner and do nothing to follow up on a billiken missed shot and slam home a one handed putback.  it was astounding.  

Yep.  I miss Nesbitt.  Love him or hate him, his upside was higher than anyone else’s….there was nothing he could not do…just too emotional and too often out of control.

billiken_roy likes this

3 hours ago, Gremio14 said:

Yep.  I miss Nesbitt.  Love him or hate him, his upside was higher than anyone else’s….there was nothing he could not do…just too emotional and too often out of control.

Glad to see that there are still some members of the Nesbitt fan club left on the board. His skillset and fire is dearly missed from this years team.

Gremio14 and billiken_roy like this

Another double-double, 10 and 17, for Lassina Traore last night as the Beach takes down Fullerton 70-67. That guy is a rebounding machine. 

Also, Phil Russell went for 37 leading SEMO to a 99-98 win over Little Rock. Throw in 10 assists and 15-18 from the stripe and that’s a decent effort.

43 minutes ago, billikenbill said:

Another double-double, 10 and 17, for Lassina Traore last night as the Beach takes down Fullerton 70-67. That guy is a rebounding machine. 

Also, Phil Russell went for 37 leading SEMO to a 99-98 win over Little Rock. Throw in 10 assists and 15-18 from the stripe and that’s a decent effort.

He's been balling. I think he would have a role on this team moreso than any of the other transfers. But backing up Yuri probably doesn't compare to being the guy for semo.

-I watched some of Long Beach State-UCSB last night, Lassina Traore has put on muscle, played nice defense with no hands/no reach, made some great passes and moved really well, I guess this will be Momo somewhere next year

-for those interested, LBSU cheerleaders have very unique outfits