Former Billikens Updates

thetorch

On 12/6/2013 at 12:23 PM, West Pine Jim said:

Never fails to amaze and delight.

Good to hear from you, WP Jim. Hope all is well. That is a pretty amazing video. I think Rammer should add BRAVO! to his repertoire. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, TheChosenOne said:

Well, of course I had to Google this and now I find myself wanting the aliens to just end us.

Now you made me watch it.

Is this fight being held Salina KS? 

slufanskip and JMM28 like this

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, dlarry said:

E3prjF5WEAMJFDG?format=jpg&name=large

If he was a real man he’d step and challenge Lamar Odom like Aaron Carter.

Wow, what the hell happened to Aaron Carter? Just the weight of the fact that his older brother was in the Backstreet Boys, so he had to ride on his older brother’s coattails or what? It’s weird that washed up, old D-List celebrities have found a way to stay relevant by fighting each other. It’s like a real life version of Celebrity Death Match, only nobody dies.

28 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

Wow, what the hell happened to Aaron Carter? Just the weight of the fact that his older brother was in the Backstreet Boys, so he had to ride on his older brother’s coattails or what? It’s weird that washed up, old D-List celebrities have found a way to stay relevant by fighting each other. It’s like a real life version of Celebrity Death Match, only nobody dies.

Don’t ask me how I now this but Nick has a restraining order against Aaron 

Reinert310 and NextYearBill like this

I'm waiting for Mcbroom VS Evans.

Is SLU dropping the ball on this?

Pretty notable even for an ex player.  Can we get them to post some Mcbroom highlights?  Bet most people don't know he played college ball, much less at SLU.  At the very least it would raise the social media profile for slu athletics.

24 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

Don’t ask me how I now this but Nick has a restraining order against Aaron 

That’s wild. I honestly do feel bad for some of these kids who become that famous so young.

43 minutes ago, thetorch said:

I'm waiting for Mcbroom VS Evans.

Is SLU dropping the ball on this?

Pretty notable even for an ex player.  Can we get them to post some Mcbroom highlights?  Bet most people don't know he played college ball, much less at SLU.  At the very least it would raise the social media profile for slu athletics.

McBroom vs Kristo already happened in the moment 

1 hour ago, Reinert310 said:

tenor.gif

Reinert310 and BilliesBy40 like this

Just now, Reinert310 said:

#RiseOfTheBillikens. 

If he would’ve thrown on a Billikens t-shirt right there, it would’ve been perfect.