• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Tilmon tweeted out this on April 16th: 

https://www.alleniversonroundballclassic.com/

Looks like he is at this camp today. 

*edit* further analysis, tonight is the "regional all star game". I am assuming Tilmon is in the "All American Game" which is on Friday night.  Sooooo... technically he could be at SLU today. Just saying. 

Isaac Kante will hold a press conference on May 2 to announce his decision. Some sources say it's down to 6 schools - K-State, St. John's, Georgia, Old Dominion, Georgetown, and St. Bonaventure - but others say it's just 3 of those: K-State, St. John's, and Georgia. Regardless, it looks like SLU is out of the picture.

3 minutes ago, Franchise_08 said:

I believe the Tilmon rumor was started by the Tigerboard. I am sure we would of heard about a 6'10" athlete on campus

13 minutes ago, brianstl said:

The story making the rounds is that Tilmon was on campus Tuesday, not yesterday.

Didn't Khalea Turner-Morris visit on Tuesday? I suspect this is a case where a couple students saw an 6'8 or 6'9 African-american walking around campus with Ford and somebody assumed it was Tilmon and not Turner-Morris. They then mentioned this to a Mizzou fan and it ends up on Tigerboard.

21 minutes ago, kshoe said:

Didn't Khalea Turner-Morris visit on Tuesday? I suspect this is a case where a couple students saw an 6'8 or 6'9 African-american walking around campus with Ford and somebody assumed it was Tilmon and not Turner-Morris. They then mentioned this to a Mizzou fan and it ends up on Tigerboard.

Spot on. 

20 hours ago, RiseAndGrind said:

Kind of places everyone in a weird position, but can't be worried about making kids angry. Gotta keep recruiting and let the top players play 

Having said that.  Is there an actual need for Pickett with Thatch coming the year after and Goodwin being a combo guard as well?

1 minute ago, Coach314 said:

Having said that.  Is there an actual need for Pickett with Thatch coming the year after and Goodwin being a combo guard as well?

What a surprise... we know you are hoping Pickett doesn't sign with SLU. If Ford thinks there is a need, I trust that he sees that he is a good fit. The thought of SLU loading up a talented roster is killing you. :lol: Maybe Goodwin should just go ahead and transfer now.

On 4/17/2017 at 1:23 PM, Glorydays2013 said:
  1. 1 minute ago, ACE said:

What a surprise... we know you are hoping Pickett doesn't sign with SLU. If Ford thinks there is a need, I trust that he sees that he is a good fit. The thought of SLU loading up a talented roster is killing you. :lol: Maybe Goodwin should just go ahead and transfer now.

You can win it all with a bunch of guards and a couple of good bigs.......see Villanova.