Saintsations

bonwich

I haven't seen much from Redbird Fan lately, but if she's still reading the forum, pass along to your daughter that the Saintsations looked remarkable last night. I had my own daughter, who's been on several dance teams, along for the game, and she kept pointing out throughout the routine that the women were extremely well-prepared and looked like professional dancers.

(As our team gets better and better, so does our dance team.)

• 3 months later...

Redbird Fan: Best Saintsations squad ever! I have two other daughters who regularly attend games with me and have been for at least 10 years. All my kids, unsolicited, have pointed out how sharp the team is this year. Your kid should be very proud, and you should be very proud of your kid!

I like when they do those flippy things across the floor,

i break it down like ones gotadunk

ones gottaboosty

ones young

the rest also do flippy thingys,

neway I VOTE sometimes i ask people in front of me to sit down when da saints performin, I beleive the security gaurds should be working for clear shots for the young-middle-elder crowd to see da saint sations twerk.

ones gottaboosty

ones young

neway I VOTE sometimes i ask people in front of me to sit down when da saints performin, I beleive the security gaurds should be working for clear shots for the young-middle-elder crowd to see da saint sations twerk.

What?

ones gottaboosty

ones young

200x200px-ZC-efab61a8_Airplane-I-speak-j