OT: Wichita St at Tulsa

AMDG

I had Dayton and Ga Tech as pretty much similar ( B ). But Tech should have won with home court advantage. A nice win for the Flyers.

I have Wich St by 5.....a loss to Tulsa would be a major blow...you might say it would be a "shocker".

Dayton going to get a road win at Georgia tech. Howling before Gregory gets fired?

Dayton probably knew how to defend Gregory's patented offense which consists of the guards dribbling aimlessly from side to side and handing the ball back and forth to each other. It's like a weave that goes nowhere. Quite remarkable, really for D1 hoop. Coulda had Gregory!

Dayton probably knew how to defend Gregory's patented offense which consists of the guards dribbling aimlessly from side to side and handing the ball back and forth to each other. It's like a weave that goes nowhere. Quite remarkable, really for D1 hoop. Coulda had Gregory!

I don't know if it's aimlessly. You'd have to have some sort of aim to actually meet up with the other guard for the hand-off. I think it's something they work on in practice. Let's give Gregory a little credit

This would work for New Jersey Tech, I suppose. But when teams on your schedule play each other things get a little conflicted.

+1. Very true. I should have clarified that i am speaking of the OOC, and higher rated team when in conference. So good call.

UMass is up 8 on Nebraska with 3:18 left. This is a game UMass should win at home, but it would be a pretty solid win over a middle of the pack Big 10 team.

+1; If UMass can hold on, this would be another solid win for the A10.