Off Topic - Introducing...

David, I would also like to offer my congrats to you and your wife on your new addition. Here's hoping that he grows to 6'9" and becomes the enforcer that we are looking for at the 4 in about 16-17 years.

David:

Congratulations!!! You are entering the most rewarding part of your life, albeit the part with the least sleep. If you thought pulling all nighters in law school was rough...just wait!

Seriously, congratulations. Have a lot of fun with the early years - they only happen once.

Alumnifan

aka - the really bad golfer

P.S. I just thought to add this - at least YOUR new arrival didn't cause you to miss a Billiken game. As soon as my daughter is old enough to understand, I am grounding her for a week for being born the day of the 1999 Marquette game.

...for the kind words.

It is a good thing I passed on the golf tournament. If I hadn't, I would have been facing some hefty child support payments. My wife is understanding, but not that understanding. Pencil me in for next year's tournament.

I hope Brad is still around and is still running the father/son camp in a few years.