• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13-2 non conference

13-3 conference

3-0 conference tournament

2-1 NCAA

31-6

Record could be better, but have to add one loss in non-conference to a bad team and one loss in conference to a bad team. We avoid those two seemingly annual losses in games we should win and we get a better tournament seed. We get a better tournament seed and we advance to the Elite 8.

Wow! Now that is an honor! Thanks Skip!

Now, BLOW THE WHISTLE!!!

I don't believe I've ever even been close to right .... so you might think twice before calling it an honor. I'm like Greenie on Mike and Mike generally ... A prediction sure to go wrong

I thought it was funny though ... I just spent some time going over the schedule and had written down on a piece of paper my predictions ... go to the thread to post and the last prediction matches mine exactly.

-I would like be in position to have the committee put our first two games at Scottrade, so 29-2 (@RI and @VCU), 3-0, 2 seed, National Champs, I debated this, not very long, but a 2 seed doesn't lose in January in Kingston under normal circumstances so the team has diarrhea on game day from bad seafood the night before and by the time we get to VCU there are no rules changes being called so they dry hump us, CC gets ejected and the next day the A10 issues an apology for the poor officiating