Pizzotti to Memphis?

You make a good point. 10 years 2 wining seaons, one post season tournament in 10 years, pathetic. The new AD needs to fire her. She has too much turnover. Look at Cole from OU, 8 years of hs coaching goes to OU ans wins right away. Why doesnt SLU just do that. Is anybody on her current staff have a background like Cole does 8 yrs of hs coaching?

By the way does she have picture of her sister and her with Michael Jordan. Does she know him well or something. It looks stupid have something in a program like that! She just sucks! I saw her a couple times out at OB clarks with Kim Tucci. Does she date him or something?

To the best of my knowledge Kim Tucci was married to Sharon Lee...Sharon grew up as I did in Dogtown and was a very good friend of my sister. Sharon did own a talent agency and did attend some of the SLU games.

I don't know if Jill knows Jordan. SHe must not know him that well b/c she can't get any good recruits. If you knew Jordan really well then you could have him make a phone call for as a favor. I think she is just showing off that she has a picture with Michael Jordan, trying to be BIGTIME

Damn,we have to put up with her for another year. Cant wait for another year for losing! It is going to be fun! I feel sorry for the players. By the way did any asst coaches leave this year. Some one earlier talked about how she has so much turn over in her coaching staff, how many have left the last 3 years anyone know

while i am not endorsing or condemning jill, if her contract was up and she was not offered an extension before, who can blame her for shopping? if father biondi has since extended an extension then hopefully that puts an end to this muddy campaign by her disgruntled ex-players here.

I don't think any ex-players of Jill would go on here and talk about her. I am sure there are lot of ex assistants that do since she has had so much turnover. Do I know Jill no! I haven't heard the greatest things about her. I know a lot of the HS coaches inthe area do not care for her and maybe thats why she doesn't get the STL talent.

i dont remember which one of you detractors it was, but one of you admitted to being a disgruntled ex player a few months ago.

You might be right, but would you want your daughter to play for a coach that dose not treat or resprct her players like Jill does. I send my daughter to camp just so she canhave FUN. BUt, from reading on this board is that Jill is not really that great of a coach and she is just smoke and mirrors. Trying to put on a good show , but nobody beleives.

at this point in time i dont know enough about jill pizzotti to comment on whether or not i would want my daughter to play for her. while my daughter is a fairly good basketball player, my guess is if she has a collegiate athletic future, it will be in softball not basketball. but i got about 5 years to worry about that.

Blair Savage-Lansden Named Women's Basketball Head Coach

Former University of Memphis women's basketball assistant coach Blair Savage-Lansden has been named as the new head coach of the Lady Tiger program as announced at a press conference in the Athletic Office Building. (more)