Season Tickets

bauman

Nick's ticket request got me thinking about season tickets. Does the Ath Dept release the number of ST sold? Have they ever done so the past few years? I sure hope we have added a fair number since last year, if not what is St. Louis waiting for?

Anyone else still waiting to receive their season tickets in the mail?

I am glad to hear that I am not the only one. I just emailed a couple of people wondering about this.

Still waiting as well.

This is reassuring in that I was beginning to think my efforts to assist the officiating crews during games may have been frowned upon by the administration.

I buy some games from my friend, who is a season ticket holder. He was told they were mailed out today! He said it seemed earlier than usual, first regular season game isn't until November 8. I doubt there will be many at the exhibition game on Halloween.

I buy some games from my friend, who is a season ticket holder. He was told they were mailed out today! He said it seemed earlier than usual, first regular season game isn't until November 8. I doubt there will be many at the exhibition game on Halloween.

That Halloween game is just stupid unless there is some ulterior motive that I lack the perceptive powers to discern.

-has that number ever been announced? I don't recall hearing or seeing it

I seem to recall Rammer throwing some numbers around on the radio a couple years ago (I think it back when he was still on the Fast Lane afternoon drive show on 101 ESPN). This might have been toward the begining of the 2011-12 season after we had won in Anahiem, but attendance at non-conference home games wasn't great. He was doing a segment on the drop in attendance in the late 1990s. He was mostly talking about attendance in general, but he said something about how many season ticket holders there were back in the late 1990s compared to today and asked anyone who had dropped season tickets since then to call in and explain why. I don't recall any of the specific numbers or details. I'm pretty sure SLU never announces the number.

-has that number ever been announced? I don't recall hearing or seeing it

They never announce that number. You'd only here it if it got really high and they wanted to motivate people to buy the remaining tickets before they are all gone.

You can make an educated guess by the attendance number at the exhibition game or a really weak weeknight non-con game.

Well the exhibition game is going up against Halloween night, so the numbers could be scary.

I talked to the ticket office yesterday and they said they would be mailed out today. In other news, if the World Series goes seven games, tickets to the exhibition against Fontbonne might officially be the least sought after of any event in the history of St. Louis sports...

I talked to the ticket office yesterday and they said they would be mailed out today. In other news, if the World Series goes seven games, tickets to the exhibition against Fontbonne might officially be the least sought after of any event in the history of St. Louis sports...

How about everybody who had a ticket to the Fontbonne game, can also attend the Northwestern scrimmage? That would be a nice gesture.

Breaking the record set this coming Monday.. With Kellen Clemens leading the Rams at home on MNF vs. Seattle, against Game 5 at Busch.