Creighton v SLU Soccer

SLUBALLS

Lack of detailed report due to 10 month old little girl and two year old boy not really caring about the game as I was trying to watch it.

Couple questions I do have though: Where was Raymond Lee and Roeckle? I saw Lee knocking it around during halftime and he looked dressed. Is Manning fully healthy? Glad to seem him play some last night at d-mid

Kohring filled in well for Roeckle.

Lack of detailed report due to 10 month old little girl and two year old boy not really caring about the game as I was trying to watch it.

Couple questions I do have though: Where was Raymond Lee and Roeckle? I saw Lee knocking it around during halftime and he looked dressed. Is Manning fully healthy? Glad to seem him play some last night at d-mid

Kohring filled in well for Roeckle.

Roeckle got hurt against UConn. Came out of that game early and hasn't played since. Don't know what the injury is. 05 might know.

Manning got a little time against Central Arkansas too. Looks like he's just getting back into game shape. Hopefully he can be at full strength by the end of the season.

Don't know anything about Lee but I'd guess he's hurt because we used about 6 subs last night and he obviously wasn't one of them. I don't see how you can go from a starter to not in the top 17.

Hard to really get a feel for the game last night because we played the last 40 minutes a man down with the lead. Excited to see how conference play plays out. Non conference game @ VCU on Sunday and a game @ Louisville in late October. Other than that the schedule doesn't look too tough going forward. Dayton is undefeated but they haven't played anyone and we get them at home. Would like to see a top 16 seed again, but that will probably require winning at least the regular season A10 Title and a run in the A10 Tourney.