New Commit: Marcus Bartley

Westy03

Unless I am confused - all three of the kids you posted about were commented on after they signed. Ace is right - Crews can not say a word until the LOI is signed sealed and delivered and that can only be during the Nov. signing period.

Sorry I have to refrain myself and finish reading the thread - my bad.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless I am confused - all three of the kids you posted about were commented on after they signed. Ace is right - Crews can not say a word until the LOI is signed sealed and delivered and that can only be during the Nov. signing period.

I don't think a coach can comment until a recruit signs

Sorry I have to refrain myself and finish reading the thread - my bad.

No need to apologize. Great post!

I heard being tall in basketball is good. These guys consistently go up against decent programs in the big conferences and keep the party going. 3 Star PG and they got him to commit early. He'll put on the weight just needs to go on that diet all the SLU female freshman go on and he'll get at least 15lbs.

DontStopthePartyfeatTJR_zps11f39b84.jpg

I'm pretty sure half of us are poking fun at the multiple times you've been corrected. At least I am.

I'm well aware, Boytoy. And I think it's more than half.

It's all right, though. Feeling pretty good. New nephew, lots of beers to be had this weekend, someone brought in doughnuts to work. Things are going pretty well for me.

That post probably had initials in it. Roy skips those posts.

Ace and skip are two of the biggest initials offenders so i never read their posts anymore since the initial system makes their message incoherent.

Ouch! Finally, a signing and what appears to be a very good one. Welcome aboard, MB.

(It's never too early to assign initials)

Uh oh... this is one case where initials may not be a good thing. I hope this doesn't lead to confusion with our notorious poster - MB73. Bringing in another MB kinda sounds like a pinko commie foo foo conspiracy.

Uh oh... this is one case where initials may not be a good thing. I hope this doesn't lead to confusion with our notorious poster - MB73. Bringing in another MB kinda sounds like a pinko commie foo foo conspiracy.

I think the only solution here is to ban MB73 from posting for the next 4 years...

MB hasn't posted in awhile. Has someone checked in on the captains of industry lunches to make sure he is still alive?

But on a serious note - Bartley is a very good get. Getting a 6'4" true PG will be a great thing going forward. The guy likes to pass and is a pretty decent defensive player for a high school guy who can get away with not playing defense. I really like this signing, but I have actually seen him play a couple times which is rare.