Season ticket renewals are out

-does the move to Ticketmaster from Metrotix alleviate or cause any problems?

-I see in the email about this tickets can be printed at home, does that mean the lines at will call should be much smaller for the walkup crowd?

Not sure if the switch is good or bad...however, I did try and renew my season tix online and when i try and add a credit card to pay for it, there is no drop down for the Card Type (where you would select say Visa), so I can't complete it. Anyone else having this issue? Not due for a while, but figured I'd get it out of the way.

Not sure if the switch is good or bad...however, I did try and renew my season tix online and when i try and add a credit card to pay for it, there is no drop down for the Card Type (where you would select say Visa), so I can't complete it. Anyone else having this issue? Not due for a while, but figured I'd get it out of the way.

Yes same problem here

does the website for SLU athletics not work for selected sections under season tickets for anyone else?

Assume you are at the season ticket page and then are clicking on sections that would usually show the view from the seats (I think). If so, then no, it is not working for me either.

• 3 weeks later...

Is the processing fee waived if one reup at the ticket office?

Nope, the tickets still require processing. If you donate $500, they will waive the processing fee however.

There was a dip following the situation. Last year was approximately 5500 including packages

FWIW. Received phone call on Thursday requesting that we renew. Guess that AD is contacting all outstanding season ticket holders that has not renewed

Y'all may want to check you're email info on the renewal form ~~ ours was youngest son grade school account about 15 years out of play