Recruiting 2015

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure how much he reopened vs Mizzou said we want reevaluate you.

Ronnie is no Scott. He needs a year of prep school to polish his game. I thought it was a huge reach for Mizzou to offer him. He's getting looks from East coast schools now. I don't see why Crews would offer him when he had the chance to before and passed.

SLU offered Ronnie prior to his verbal to Mizzou. They are in fact recruiting him now as a 2015 prospect.

SLU offered Ronnie prior to his verbal to Mizzou. They are in fact recruiting him now as a 2015 prospect.

Has anyone seen Ronnie Suggs play? Is he deserving of an offer from SLU? It seems like we are recruiting a high caliber of player than Ronnie Suggs, but I have never seen him play.

Has anyone seen Ronnie Suggs play? Is he deserving of an offer from SLU? It seems like we are recruiting a high caliber of player than Ronnie Suggs, but I have never seen him play.

Once again, SLU definitely offered Ronnie shortly after he attended their elite camp last June. He would be a nice pick up for the Billikens. I've seen him many times. He's currently playing aau for Gateway Basketball Club. 6'5 shooter that plays hard on both ends of the floor. Great character kid and good student.

Once again, SLU definitely offered Ronnie shortly after he attended their elite camp last June. He would be a nice pick up for the Billikens. I've seen him many times. He's currently playing aau for Gateway Basketball Club. 6'5 shooter that plays hard on both ends of the floor. Great character kid and good student.

That is fair enough but when we offered the scholarship we had 6 spots to fill, right now we only have 1. It makes for a different situation.

I saw him play once last year at the meramec tourney. He was smooth but I wasn't blown away by him. I was a little surprised mizzou had offered.

Any insight into why the mizzou relationship fell apart? Was it mizzou pulling away or did he initiate the divorce.

That is fair enough but when we offered the scholarship we had 6 spots to fill, right now we only have 1. It makes for a different situation.

I saw him play once last year at the meramec tourney. He was smooth but I wasn't blown away by him. I was a little surprised mizzou had offered.

Any insight into why the mizzou relationship fell apart? Was it mizzou pulling away or did he initiate the divorce.

That whole reclassify and sign as a 2015 recruit was a plan worked out with Haith. No Haith, no Mizzou offer retention.

Grand Cayman, I think. Payments are untraceable there.

Link to an article about Grand Canyon extending head coach Dan Majerle's contract. CBS did a feature on him during the tourney.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/college/gcu/2014/05/01/grand-canyon-extends-basketball-coach-dan-majerle-contract/8562531/

This is almost surprising to me. Whitt is one of the biggest risers right now with interest coming from everywhere. Interesting and impressive news

Still seems like a long shot but I think this is the benefit of having only one scholarship to give and only 2 for next year; we can put some serious time into guys we previously would have deemed a little far fetched and not wanted to spend time on.