Recruiting - 2016

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

connected friend: "tatum is seriously considering SLU". (he emailed me this info last week)

he's been pretty accurate in the past. way more connected to the NBA, but has strings to CBB (especially in the midwest).

take it for what it's worth.. just thought i'd share.

connected friend: "tatum is seriously considering SLU". (he emailed me this info last week)

he's been pretty accurate in the past. way more connected to the NBA, but has strings to CBB (especially in the midwest).

take it for what it's worth.. just thought i'd share.

It seems pretty obvious that Jayson is considering the possibility of just staying at home at SLU. I do think it is a long shot, but at least we have a chance.

Man, I hope David doesn't use Twitter to broadcast his disdain for the Bills to his whopping 143 followers.

All you dudes on Grinder need to left swipe this guy.

With Neufield wrapped up, we can focus exclusively on 2016. And by that I mean Tatum. Get him, others will follow.

Others following is exactly right. The area freshman class may have 3 or 4 top 50 players in it.

Others following is exactly right. The area freshman class may have 3 or 4 top 50 players in it.

That class has had a lot of success nationally as kids (especially that Team Ramey), I am really curious to see how they develop. Names I have heard include Carteare Gordon at Vianney, Courtney Ramey at Webster, Torrence Watson at Whitfield, Fred Thatch from Sikeston, Antonio Burks from Belleville, Jericole Hellems at Chaminade, Monty Johal from Springfield, and Jontay Porter from Columbia. I have not seen any of these kids play, but may try to catch a few of them this winter.