Are we looking like the village idiot of college hoops?

slu72

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another day has passed with no head coach. But everything is great, right Baghdad Bobikan?

I nearly inhaled a Cadberry Mini-egg when I read that, forgot about that dude. He was hilarious.

This post reaches new heights of idiocy! Father Biondi has been very supportive and Chris May has been working on this diligently for a week so all things can be finalized and move forward in a positive way. They are both committed to the long term success of the program. Message board morons drive me insane!

Hey moron, what makes you the authority? If they were working diligently this would have been done a week ago. It's not that complicated, it's a contract. They have a template to follow. There aren't that many variables. Hammer out the terms and get it done.

Billike"an

This is off topic but since u are connected to the powers to be and I am a member of the unwashed, can u make a suggestion to the AD that for fans who attend tourneys that are xxxx miles from school, a spiff should be made to the attendees billiken club points?

This topic was bounced around at the pre and post game festivities in San Jose. I know we all enjoy supporting the Bills but the concensus was that the fans should receive some type of recognition other than free liquor and food.

I'd start a new topic but am computer illiterate and did not want to have my secretary to figure it out

The problem with this idea is that no where in the rules does it say this should happen - they simply can not just go around and change the computational process on a whim without really upsetting lots of people. People who attend those games are to be applauded but for those who can not get off work or do not have the where with all to travel like that it is clearly unfair.

Do tell.

Do tell.

Mostly about how great they are and how SLU doesn't deserve to be anywhere near them. Typical fandom, but I'm noticing it more now. I mean, they dominated the A-10, so the Big East should be no problem. It's funny, because most of their venom that I've seen (yeah, I'm biased) has been against SLU and VCU. Two teams they didn't belong on the floor with in the A-10 this year.

Has anybody seen the crap Butler fans are spewing? Must be nice to finish 5th and rip everybody.

-I haven't seen the crap but I would trade their NCAA tourney success for ours as well as the league they are in starting next season

I read a few posts on there and what caught my attention was no mention of their 2 losses to SLU. They mentioned how they'd like to play UD and Temple in non con games, but not the Billikens. My take, I guess it's just not nice to go into historical national heritage house Hinkle and kick their arses. If BU had not made those two final 4 runs they'd still be stuck in the HL. They pulled off a mini Zaga and got in ahead of us and the new Beast bought into the hype. Still, the bigger issue is why CU and not us? I'll never figure that one out.

I read a few posts on there and what caught my attention was no mention of their 2 losses to SLU. They mentioned how they'd like to play UD and Temple in non con games, but not the Billikens. My take, I guess it's just not nice to go into historical national heritage house Hinkle and kick their arses. If BU had not made those two final 4 runs they'd still be stuck in the HL. They pulled off a mini Zaga and got in ahead of us and the new Beast bought into the hype. Still, the bigger issue is why CU and not us? I'll never figure that one out.

3 losses, but who is counting. :)

gmoser1210 -- hope that's not Porter's cousin or something down there in Nap Town. Regardless, the next time we play Butler, let's seek him out.

"I enjoyed the A10 primarily because it felt like we were competing against teams who saw us somewhat as equals, so the fans weren't suffering from some kind of napoleonic "We're important too!" syndrome, with the exception of the SLU fans I had the misfortune of dealing with." - gmoser1210

Stepping on other teams' fans on the way up only makes it harder on their fall down the ladder. We will always remember Butler's attitude toward other teams' fans.

I think I'll start an organization call FAU-BUT. Fans Against Uppity Butler

gmoser1210 -- hope that's not Porter's cousin or something down there in Nap Town. Regardless, the next time we play Butler, let's seek him out.

"I enjoyed the A10 primarily because it felt like we were competing against teams who saw us somewhat as equals, so the fans weren't suffering from some kind of napoleonic "We're important too!" syndrome, with the exception of the SLU fans I had the misfortune of dealing with." - gmoser1210

Probably the guy who spit in one our student's face after the game at Hinkle

That guy is a member here with the exact same user name. Didn't realize he had an attitude.

Ever work for a big company or organization?

Most CEO types have huge egos. HUGE. Do you think Bionid fits that description? Large and in charge?

These types always want to take credit for all "good" and most also are adept at placing the blame for any failures on others.

This cannot happen without the BIG DOG there. We must wait for him to be there to sign and approve, for he rules this kingdom.

And with a successful record 28 win season, another NCAA win, and Crews receiving awards and nominated for others, you can bet Biondi held this up, wants to be there to be clear to let us know we need him to approve and sign off on the deal, for "he rules".

And he will want to be there to make the announcement and the be part of the celebration.... the photo ops.... are you kidding.... he will want that, for all to see.

not just big company heads with oversized egos.