Vintage/Used Billiken Apparel

mechee89

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly, this has museum-quality historical significance, so I wouldn't take anything less than a grand for it.

8563305706_58cf262785_m.jpg

I also have an ashtray with a similar "mint error" on it. ;)

Joe, i have three billiken blue windshirt pullovers that are St. Louis not Saint Louis. they all still look good as well, so i am asking $1000 each as well.

I have a "Griesedieck Night" T-shirt with a Billiken holding a large spoon on the back. It is vintage complete with paint stains from the last time I painted right now 50% Off only $500.

Also 1 "Saint Louis University Cheerleading" jacket satin worn by actual dance team member during walk from Fusz hall to the bus to Kiel center a steal at $1,250.

Does anybody have anything for sale? I'd be interested in seeing what any of you have. Thanks!

I have a silk tie (narrow and fairly short) with an embossed Billiken on it - very high quality and many years old. Send me a pm with your email and I'll

shoot you a picture

I have a silk tie (narrow and fairly short) with an embossed Billiken on it - very high quality and many years old. Send me a pm with your email and I'll

shoot you a picture

UncaSoderberger had to go all serious on us.

Considering a new screen yet?

• 2 weeks later...

anybody have one of these? the billiken eats at the Y. it's good luck, you know.

2870642568_5164d51d98_z.jpg

lol unreal

• 5 years later...
15 minutes ago, mechee89 said:

Curious if anyone else has anything to share.

Oddly, I do. I was forced to clean out my old room/closet today because my folks are remodeling the house. Had a bunch of VHS tapes from late 90s games (I taped them back in the day). Most are in the trash at this point but I saved the following games:

- SLU over Kansas at the Scottrade in 99 (the Robertson brothers game)

- SLU over UMASS in the 98 NCAA tourney (Larry's year). I also have the UK game on the same tape, but nobody should ever want to watch that game.

- CBC 1997 state championship game (Larry and Justin).

- A SLU produced video called "Sit in on a Jam Session" featuring Douglas/Gray as sophomores and Bonner as a freshman from the 86-87 season

If anyone wants them to convert to digital, you are welcome to it. PM me.

1 hour ago, kshoe said:

Oddly, I do. I was forced to clean out my old room/closet today because my folks are remodeling the house. Had a bunch of VHS tapes from late 90s games (I taped them back in the day). Most are in the trash at this point but I saved the following games:

- SLU over Kansas at the Scottrade in 99 (the Robertson brothers game)

- SLU over UMASS in the 98 NCAA tourney (Larry's year). I also have the UK game on the same tape, but nobody should ever want to watch that game.

- CBC 1997 state championship game (Larry and Justin).

- A SLU produced video called "Sit in on a Jam Session" featuring Douglas/Gray as sophomores and Bonner as a freshman from the 86-87 season

If anyone wants them to convert to digital, you are welcome to it. PM me.

You may want to contact SLU. I’m sure they would be interested in converting them. There are also mail away services that do it. 

1 hour ago, mechee89 said:

Curious if anyone else has anything to share.

I should create a tumblr of all my gear. I have a team issue jacket I wear all the time from the Majerus/Crews era that has mint green accents. It’s my favorite piece of Billiken gear. I’ll post a pic when I get a chance. 

On 4/8/2013 at 8:59 PM, Mobile-iken said:

I have a circa 1985 wind breaker bought at Grandpa Pigeons and worn for many years by yours truly. On the Billikenboard I'm asking $2500. At my garage sale this Saturday...25 cent.

Tom Holley was big on SLU back in the day...disappeared post-Grawer.

1 hour ago, billikenfan05 said:

I should create a tumblr of all my gear. I have a team issue jacket I wear all the time from the Majerus/Crews era that has mint green accents. It’s my favorite piece of Billiken gear. I’ll post a pic when I get a chance. 

Definitely share. I have a closet full of SLU jackets and sweatshirts. I buy vintage ones whenever I see them. My wife hates it because I never wear them. After I spilled mustard on one of my favorite SLU jackets, I haven't been brave enough to wear the vintage ones.

49 minutes ago, mechee89 said:

Definitely share. I have a closet full of SLU jackets and sweatshirts. I buy vintage ones whenever I see them. My wife hates it because I never wear them. After I spilled mustard on one of my favorite SLU jackets, I haven't been brave enough to wear the vintage ones.

I have a lot of random jerseys from men’s and women’s teams and a random assortment of team issued tracksuits. A lot of the pants don’t fit so I’ve given them away one or two. I buy a lot of weird I find on eBay 

37 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

I have a lot of random jerseys from men’s and women’s teams and a random assortment of team issued tracksuits. A lot of the pants don’t fit so I’ve given them away one or two. I buy a lot of weird I find on eBay 

We would all appreciate a fashion show, 05. 😜