Win as a Team - Lose as a Team - fans included

I am as disappointed as all of us are - but there shouldn't be any fingerpointing or blame. We got beat tonight by a team that played better than us.

It happens. Each player on this team contributed to a great season. Same as the coaching staff. Let the bandwagon fans jump off - I wish we had won - but we didn't. Sometime reality is harsh - let's hope we build from this season.

Thanks to all the players - especially the seniors - the coaching staff. The players put in a tremendous amount of work as do the coaches. We fans just get to ride the wave.

RIP Coach.

I am as disappointed as all of us are - but there shouldn't be any fingerpointing or blame. We got beat tonight by a team that played better than us.

It happens. Each player on this team contributed to a great season. Same as the coaching staff. Let the bandwagon fans jump off - I wish we had won - but we didn't. Sometime reality is harsh - let's hope we build from this season.

Thanks to all the players - especially the seniors - the coaching staff. The players put in a tremendous amount of work as do the coaches. We fans just get to ride the wave.

RIP Coach.

+100

RIP Coach.

couldn't agree more. thanks for a great season boys. thanks for a great season coach crews.

RIP Coach.

Agreed. Thanks for a great season!!! Cody, Kwamain, Femi and Cory did us proud. Lets not lose sight of the big picture. And most importantly, here is wishing the four of them much success in their futures!

RIP Coach.

+10000000000000

Plus the AD office. Thanks for the wonderful festivities in KC Xmas party Bronx and San Jose and whatever else that I failed to name

The amount of work they do for the university is greatly under appreciated