Wish you well... Enjoyed your great fans.....

I generally pull for the team that beat my team (unless it is a rival). So go Ducks quack all the way to Hotlanta,

"I've noticed that duck's opinion of me is highly influenced on whether or not I have bread." - Mitch Hedburg

I generally pull for the team that beat my team (unless it is a rival). So go Ducks quack all the way to Hotlanta,

"I've noticed that duck's opinion of me is highly influenced on whether or not I have bread." - Mitch Hedburg

Ducks eat for free at Subway. Mitch jokes aside, Best of luck to Oregon!

Best of luck to the Ducks. I've never had a problem in the past, and this game didn't change that. If you represent UO fans as a whole, you guys are a classy bunch.

Usually, like any university we've got some "not so nice" fans, usually they are the newbies/bandwagon fans. We try and educate them to act like you've been there before. Talking trash is just non-productive.

Should you get out this way to visit, you'll find that we live in a very beautiful part of this country. And if you like the outdoors you'll love it even more. Myself, I'm retired, 5 miles from a small golf course that costs basically nothing to play, flyfish, white water raft, and hike. Others in my area love to ski, white water kayak and mountain bike. I've got a beautiful home on over an acre with a 120 feet of river front, the area is surrounded by national forests. We've got Elk herds that can ruin a golf course, bear, cougar, fox, bob cats, and deer that may wander into town under the right circumstances.

We have our problems, it's a very small community so job growth has been poor, medical and dental are about 35 miles away. But so is the University of Oregon.