GDT: Let's go duck hunting

brianstl

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in a state of shock,

We look totally lost against the zone, we stand around and pass the ball like it's a rec game. If you don't move, drive, pass back out, and hit the open look, you will always struggle against the zone. I am much more outraged by the piss-poor offensive performance than by the freakshow shooting ORE is putting out. We haven't looked like this since RI. Perform or go home.

If everyone put him on the ignore list, he would just leave. Hoping people won't quote him from now on

Thanks. You're 100% correct. I just wonder if he is really that stupid or if he is some Mizzou fan troll with nothing to do (for obvious reasons).

Oh great, Sir Charles building up the PAC12. At least he agrees the ducks are not a 12 seed. But it's too late to hang our hat on that. Right now we've got to come out and play Billiken bb.

If Sir Charles couldn't play ball, he'd be wearing a paper hat asking people if they'd like fries with that.

I am in a state of shock,

We look totally lost against the zone, we stand around and pass the ball like it's a rec game. If you don't move, drive, pass back out, and hit the open look, you will always struggle against the zone. I am much more outraged by the piss-poor offensive performance than by the freakshow shooting ORE is putting out. We haven't looked like this since RI. Perform or go home.

How tough is this for people? We're not hitting open shots. They are.

These tournament games are very emotional. Billikens need a couple of stops and they need a couple of shots to go down. It looks bleak right now, but it is not over yet. This team has a lot character. If they can get the momentum going the other way, get the lead under 10 with about 12 minutes to go, they will still have a great chance.

Hey bills!, remember the motto. SAINT LOUIS U, you know who the fock we are... That was the learning half... Lets show them who we are! They're shots have cooled off, let ours heat up!

Why do we struggle so badly against the zone?

Whoa, whoa. We are getting PLENTY of wide open shots, inside and outside. We are just FUOKING MISSING EVERYTHING!!!! This is not a function of the zone, it is a function of repeatedly missing wide open shots.

These tournament games are very emotional. Billikens need a couple of stops and they need a couple of shots to go down. It looks bleak right now, but it is not over yet. This team has a lot character. If they can get the momentum going the other way, get the lead under 10 with about 12 minutes to go, they will still have a great chance.

Agreed!!!

This is just stupid.

Yeah because the A10 has performed terribly this tournament. Must be real unathletic /sarcasm