GDT: Let's go duck hunting

brianstl

Because it's crews fault they at hitting 80% from 3 and we're hitting 8%. Come on rich.

No. But we are not playing defense either. That's a problem. Also I don't think he can replace our loses and this team isn't that great apparently. Upwardfrom here does not = Crews

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that it matters because the Bills can't hit the broad side of a barn and Oregon can't miss, but SLU has picked up some cheap fouls.

I hate that the refs usually try to keep the fouls pretty even. Bills have been getting the ball inside and driving to the hoop while Oregon has mostly been shooting from the outside (and hitting). Oregon has a few more fouls, but IMO it shouldn't even be close.

Right on cue Dwayne Evans is raped down low going for a rebound and then Dotson nails another deep 3.

How about a :Jimbo Bad Language: GAMEPLAN TO GUARD DOTSON WHO WON"T FOUCKING MISS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not that it matters because the Bills can't hit the broad side of a barn and Oregon can't miss, but SLU has picked up some cheap fouls.

I hate that the refs usually try to keep the fouls pretty even. Bills have been getting the ball inside and driving to the hoop while Oregon has mostly been shooting from the outside (and hitting). Oregon has a few more fouls, but IMO it shouldn't even be close.

we shot 18 FTs to Oregon's 6.. This is on us, not refs. I may as well be out there throwing up those shots. Incredible.

Kwamain Mitchell fighting one of their bigs.

Hate that he has to go out like this.

If our seniors don't want to go out like this, they can defend, rebound, and make shots. None of them have done any of this.