GDT: Let's go duck hunting

brianstl

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's official. This program is allergic to the Sweet 16. And I, for one, don't see any hope of another chance in the next 5 years.

C'mon, Pistol, we return 4 starters, 2 good bench players, and a Mr. basketball from Indiana. Now the year after that is cause for concern.

Unfortunately, I have the same fear that others have. This program is about to fall off a cliff.

It could but who the next HC will be is crucial. I have a hunch Crews does not want the job. That hire will be critical as to which way the program heads...along with our future conference affiliation.

It could but who the next HC will be is crucial. I have a hunch Crews does not want the job. That hire will be critical as to which way the program heads...along with our future conference affiliation.

We should be a good team next year, but after that...

Trying to look for positives. It could be awhile.

The positives are what slu72 just said. We'll be good next season. But I still don't think we're as complete next year as this year, and the cupboard is dry after that. And we're on the outside looking in for the only conference we've ever wanted to be in.

The positives are what slu72 just said. We'll be good next season. But I still don't think we're as complete next year as this year, and the cupboard is dry after that. And we're on the outside looking in for the only conference we've ever wanted to be in.

Yep

I don't think we can afford to keep Crews. I've wondered all year, but this game shows the inmates are running the asylum. Just nothing inspiring from the game plan to the adjustments.

He probably forgot to tell them to try and make the shots they take. He had them clicking for most of the season until this game. I don't know what changed but they came out flat. Turned it up defensively but couldn't make shots.

We should get back to the dance in a watered down A-10. However, the cupboard for 14-15 is looking a little bare. But back tonite, I feel bad that these guys saved their stinker game for the dance. And I know this, the selection committee really f'd up the midwest bracket. The tourney champ of a major conference is a 12 seed? No excuses though they were better than us. Be interesting to see how they do against UL. I'm thinking Oregon takes 'em down.