Oregon: Scouting the Ducks

Pistol

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard a lot of people say Oregon was under seeded. But I happen to think we are under seeded as well.

Apparently they have 8 new players this year including 6 freshman.

Their "strengths" are turning the other team over and blocked shots. Sounds like today.

Outside shooting is a weakness according to espn.

More here: http://m.espn.go.com/ncb/story?storyId=9056001

I have heard a lot of people say Oregon was under seeded. But I happen to think we are under seeded as well.

Apparently they have 8 new players this year including 6 freshman.

Their "strengths" are turning the other team over and blocked shots. Sounds like today.

Outside shooting is a weakness according to espn.

More here: http://m.espn.go.com/ncb/story?storyId=9056001

Perhaps an anomaly, but they shot fairly well from deep today.

I just hope their damn fans don't take over the shark tank..could turn into a hostile environment for the Bills.

Too athletic for us

But in all seriousness, to me they are inconsistent on offense although they've gotten a lot better lately. They have a really good freshman point guard and a solid overall team. Kyle Singler's younger brother is their leading scorer. They have some good athletes but they actually seem to play defense and not just rely on athleticism like VCU. I think they're like us in some ways but they do like to play a little faster than us. Should be a good game, but I don't see any reason why we won't win as long as we play our game. Will definitely be a battle though.

I just hope their damn fans don't take over the shark tank..could turn into a hostile environment for the Bills.

Call for Cal tonight over UNLV. A few of Their fans said they'd call for SLU over Oregon if they are playing Saturday.

I about threw my computer through the window. Having our guys play an 8 AM game and making me start drinking at 10AM was not what I wanted. lol

Thankfully that is not the time. Hoping for a late afternoon/dinnerish game time.

All that counts is who dominated the scoreboard. Bills by 20 over NMSU. Watched some of the O vs OSU game, they're not smart enough to beat the Bills. I don't care if they have the best looking cheerleaders in the whole G'damn Universe, we will not be denied.