Obama Picks Louisville Over SLU

bomble

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have mixed-feelings about this Presidential bracket thing. On one hand, this doesn't deserve the coverage it gets from the media. On the other, at least he has the balls to put one bracket on the line, as opposed to millions of others around the country who fill out 30 different brackets and then brag that they predicted the final four.

Now watch this thread disintegrate into politics.

I have mixed-feelings about this Presidential bracket thing. On one hand, this doesn't deserve the coverage it gets from the media. On the other, at least he has the balls to put one bracket on the line, as opposed to millions of others around the country who fill out 30 different brackets and then brag that they predicted the final four.

or name calling.

He does it every year. Happy he enjoys college basketball.

i want nobama picking pools. i wish he would pick pools 24/7 so he wouldnt have time to do anything else.

This is funny...... can't get the man and his cronies to put together a budget but we get this. Another funny, if the in-house lawyer sees anyone here doing it, its grounds for ethic counseling. Not that money is passing hands, it's the perception issue. Maybe this will follow the route instituted by Alexander or Colidge or Hoover or whoever threw out the first ball at a Senators game.

obama's fuoking gay. he's fuoking gay as hell. pisses me off.

in all cerealness, no reason he shouldn't play things safe. that's what politics is. question though, when we win it all, do we get to visit the white house? and if so, what are we going to do when they offer SHAFT a job on the spot and he doesn't return for his senior year?

Imagine the anger if he had us losing in the first or second round? He's got us going to the Sweet 16 for the first time in program history, yet there is still some wing nut outrage. This is great stuff.

This morning on SportsCenter, the played a clip of Rick Pitino saying that if you wanted to win, do the opposite of what Digger Phelps says because he knows nothing. Digger goes on to say that he's 3-1 as a coach against Pitino, and then tells him to study the SLU film hard because SLU is going to beat them in the Sweet Sixteen behind a strong performance from our leader "Kwame Evans."

+1 for Pitino

Imagine the anger if he had us losing in the first or second round? He's got us going to the Sweet 16 for the first time in program history, yet there is still some wing nut outrage. This is great stuff.

Ace, in fairness, we are a 4 seed. I didn't look at the whole thing, but does he have any seeds over 4 in the Sweet 16? He tends to pick all chalk in these things.

That being said, do any of the big analysts pick anything but chalk? It's been a remarkable year of extreme parity and every tournament has crazy upsets, but they still all just end up slotting 1s and 2s in the FINAL FOUR. I want to see an analyst show some balls for once.