Vcu game

I am a vcu fan that had to come up with a biliken related password and username to be invited to this board. Now that I am here I want to congratulate your team on a great year and conf. Championship. You all are the best team in the league without question. I love the way you guys play d, and that blue headed big man hit some clutch 3's to seal the deal today. I think you all got hosed with a four seed. You are clearly a 3. I will not be surprised to see you win it all. I am a big majerus fan, and wish you guys all the best in the tournament. Still love my rams, and I hope we make some noise next week.

I am a vcu fan that had to come up with a biliken related password and username to be invited to this board. Now that I am here I want to congratulate your team on a great year and conf. Championship. You all are the best team in the league without question. I love the way you guys play d, and that blue headed big man hit some clutch 3's to seal the deal today. I think you all got hosed with a four seed. You are clearly a 3. I will not be surprised to see you win it all. I am a big majerus fan, and wish you guys all the best in the tournament. Still love my rams, and I hope we make some noise next week.

For real? You had to choose a Billiken-related user name?

Welcome and thanks for the props. Glad to see VCU get a 5 seed and a pretty good draw. Great to see 5 A10 teams in the dance.

Best of luck to VCU the rest of the way...unless, of course, we have to face you again...and I hope we don't!

Welcome and thanks for the props. Glad to see VCU get a 5 seed and a pretty good draw. Great to see 5 A10 teams in the dance.

Best of luck to VCU the rest of the way...unless, of course, we have to face you again...and I hope we don't!

I'd take a SLU-VCU final.

Yeah, I waited for a long time to get an email confirming my registration. I re registered with a biliken theme and was granted access in seconds. It's all good though. I am sure they don't want any Tom dick or Harry chiming in and going off on you guys. I really wanted to let you guys know how much I like watching your guys play. They are very grounded and play great ball. Majerus is smiling down on you guys right now. RIP Rick. You are really going to be missed. Again good luck in the tournament. Go rams.

Yeah, I waited for a long time to get an email confirming my registration. I re registered with a biliken theme and was granted access in seconds. It's all good though. I am sure they don't want any Tom dick or Harry chiming in and going off on you guys. I really wanted to let you guys know how much I like watching your guys play. They are very grounded and play great ball. Majerus is smiling down on you guys right now. RIP Rick. You are really going to be missed. Again good luck in the tournament. Go rams.

I'm not the one who approves membership requests, but I question your claim because there are a number of VCU posters here with non-Billiken-related user names. Perhaps your original request was overlooked and it's a coincidence that your Billiken-related user-name request was approved quickly.

May be a coincidence, it's all good.

Well, while I LOVE your current user name, if it's not what you really want, you have the option of changing your display name in your control panel (but your login name will remain the same: "Billikensrock").

A-10 Champs.

I think that this Billiken team can Dance allll the way back to St Louis with the big one!

You could be right. Thanks for the support.