Report from Brooklyn

Billikan

After three days or great basketball our Bills were extremely impressive holding off VCU in a very tough and physical game. Some VCU fans the entire and band are very obnoxious. After we won the game and our band was playing our song and our fans were cheering, the VCU band director was leading his band into songs trying to disrupt our celebration. Bush league big time.

But for those of us who were at all the games and on the court after the win, this was a very special time to be a Billiken fan. Our fans were great and loud. VCU is a school of 32,000 students and is much closer to Brooklyn so they had more folks but our fans hung in there and really did a good job.

The coaches and players were justifiably ecstatic and the trophy is huge! Many pictures and great karma. Overall just a great team effort. By the way, I now really dislike Spike Lee! Go Bills!

After three days or great basketball our Bills were extremely impressive holding off VCU in a very tough and physical game. Some VCU fans the entire and band are very obnoxious. After we won the game and our band was playing our song and our fans were cheering, the VCU band director was leading his band into songs trying to disrupt our celebration. Bush league big time.

But for those of us who were at all the games and on the court after the win, this was a very special time to be a Billiken fan. Our fans were great and loud. VCU is a school of 32,000 students and is much closer to Brooklyn so they had more folks but our fans hung in there and really did a good job.

The coaches and players were justifiably ecstatic and the trophy is huge! Many pictures and great karma. Overall just a great team effort. By the way, I now really dislike Spike Lee! Go Bills!

Thanks for the report Billikan...not surprising to learn that the VCU fans and band are Punks!!! All I can say to that is score board!!! I love our team and believe they are ready for a deep and fun run in the Big Dance. Let's Go Bills!!!