Turn on CBS

almaman

All this stuff is great, but I wish we could just play the game without all this other stuff to distract the kids. I know when I was that age, there is no way this stuff would NOT have distracted the hell out of me. I get that it is an honor and it helps recruiting and it certainly is great to have a touching tribute to Rick (well-deserved), but I just wish this was done AFTER the game, not before.

I hear you let's slam on the brakes on the we don't get no respect . even that 3 year old on this sickening Kia commercial between Rammer and Earl can see were fckn great team. thank god we got the whole sentimental thing or we will lose the underdog thing that lowlies can count on from impartial fans wherever we dance.

you can't make this up as our tv movie marches on. when coach jokes up he was telling all of us the same thing he told the coaching staff when he pulled them into that room. He knew that was it in every part of his body in that shot of him tearing up. not to get ahead of everything but I think we'll be very solid next year. They are men but DE is the Man and could be good enough to dominate the weakened A10 + 2 returning starters and JJ. I can't think of any time in Bill history that we will have that impressive returning senior class. Between the four of them lots of experience.

you can't make this ###### up as our tv movie marches on. when coach jokes up he was telling all of us the same thing he told the coaching staff when he pulled them into that room. He knew that was it in every part of his body in that shot of him tearing up. not to get ahead of everything but I think we'll be very solid next year. They are men but DE is the Man and could be good enough to dominate the weakened A10 + 2 returning starters and JJ. I can't think of any time in Bill history that we will have that impressive returning senior class. Between the four of them lots of experience.

If we were to make the final 4 they almost have to do one of those ESPN 30 for 30 type stories. It would basically write itself.

Maybe after they finally do a Kurt Warner 30 for 30