SLU v UNCC

moytoy12

Yeah, these are desperation games for teams like Charlotte. Heck, the way things broke for them yesterday, they probably think God, The Force, and the tooth fairy are backing a miracle run to the tourney championsip. Rememer, St. Bs won it all last year. And we've never really lit it up in these affairs.

Yeah, these are desperation games for teams like Charlotte. Heck, the way things broke for them yesterday, they probably think God, The Force, and the tooth fairy are backing a miracle run to the tourney championsip. Rememer, St. Bs won it all last year. And we've never really lit it up in these affairs.

If the A10 tournament were still played in AC, I would have wondered about outside influences on the outcome of that game.

One of their players said today that they have been through more adversity that anyone can imagine. Sure, whatever. SLU by 17.

I saw that. What a dumbass.

I wouldn't be too overconfident. As someone who watched all 4 tournament games yesterday, the only game that seemed to not be a close one in the last minute was Butler-Dayton. All of the other games went down to the wire. I'm hoping that we don't have a nail-biter today, but if the past day proves anything, better watch our backs.

http://ninernation.net/index.php?board=39.0

I like that their board has a sticky thread that is 59 pages long about "Name confusion."

I skimmed through and they seem to be upset at people using the phrase Charlotte and not UNCC. I think they prefer UNCC. Going forward we should definitely only use UNCC.

I never know what to call them when I am filling out my CIT bracket.

I wouldn't be too overconfident. As someone who watched all 4 tournament games yesterday, the only game that seemed to not be a close one in the last minute was Butler-Dayton. All of the other games went down to the wire. I'm hoping that we don't have a nail-biter today, but if the past day proves anything, better watch our backs.

yeah, except all those teams suck. we've got SHAFT, KWAMAIN IN THE MEMBRAAAANE, THE PREDATOR, MIKE MCCALL JUNYA, THE CROCODILE PUNTER, RANDY GLAZE, ETC. ETC. only way we don't win BIG is if the refs take a hammer to our rim, then take that rim down at halftime and switch it with the one on the other basket. even then, we might be able to feed remekun for 20-25 dunks and just try and play tight defense, keep them under 50.

yeah, except all those teams suck. we've got SHAFT, KWAMAIN IN THE MEMBRAAAANE, THE PREDATOR, MIKE MCCALL JUNYA, THE CROCODILE PUNTER, RANDY GLAZE, ETC. ETC. only way we don't win BIG is if the refs take a hammer to our rim, then take that rim down at halftime and switch it with the one on the other basket. even then, we might be able to feed remekun for 20-25 dunks and just try and play tight defense, keep them under 50.

Well ESPN aid yesterday's UNCC-Richmond refs should be fired and never allowed to ref again. Don't count the zebras out.