Crawford does it again

Devils15

Mike Crawford hit a buzzer beater to win the Regional Championship tonight. He had 28 points and now has 2,065 career points and 92 career wins. Could be the front runner for Mr. Basketball now. Definitely the most clutch player I have ever seen. His team has a rematch with power Bowman Academy in next weeks Semi State.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike Crawford hit a buzzer beater to win the Regional Championship tonight. He had 28 points and now has 2,065 career points and 92 career wins. Could be the front runner for Mr. Basketball now. Definitely the most clutch player I have ever seen. His team has a rematch with power Bowman Academy in next weeks Semi State.

fouk bowman academy. the boy is gonna tee off.

but for real good to hear. any video of the last game?

I am amazed by what you are saying - IN Mr. Basketball! - really how could this be? How could all these top D1 schools miss this guy? I am not doubting that he could be a real find but in IN - that is a basketball hotbed and I find it hard to understand how someone who could be considered a legit Mr. Basketball there his senior year and nobody have this kid ranked. I am not doubting what you are saying just wondering.

He seems to have good court sense and fundamentals. Not just a good shooter, but a good mid-range game, will post up smaller guards, can finish on the baseline, tough down low...a scorer.

He seems to have good court sense and fundamentals. Not just a good shooter, but a good mid-range game, will post up smaller guards, can finish on the baseline, tough down low...a scorer.

Which we need! Needs to improve awareness around 3-point line though. Shooting the long two with foot on line won't fly on our team.

Crawford seemed to have popped into our lap out of nowhere. I'm guessing RM and staff were onto him sometime last year. Another RM hidden gem? Here's hoping.

In the original Mike Crawford thread, someone said he was a Crews recruit. Crews is from Indiana so it's logical that he has connections there.

Someone (I believe Devils15) also explained that Mike is also an excellent golfer and his golfing schedule prohibits him from participating in the summer camps, which helps explain why flew under the radar of many scouts.

i can't tell if he's white or black. see in the first picture he appears to be very white. but in the second picture, he might be black. i just can't tell for sure. that ambiguously hetero duo on the back wall is fuoking righteous, though, that much i know.

4d74f49d9956f.image.jpg4d7f691adc31e.image.jpg

i can't tell if he's white or black. see in the first picture he appears to be very white. but in the second picture, he might be black. i just can't tell for sure. that ambiguously hetero duo on the back wall is fuoking righteous, though, that much i know.

He is definitely not black. That much I know. He is either white or yellow. However, I can't see his face / eyes to be sure which one. If his name is Mike then I will make a guess that he is indeed white and probably a gym rat. If Asian, then it will be a bonus to have an extra teacher's assistant for studying on the road.