Recruiting - 2013

Anyone notice that "PeeWee" Leonard is Barnett's club ball coach? Am I correct in recalling him as a regular circa 1987? (W/Newberry/Bonner etc.)

Darryl "PeeWee" Lenard was a senior when Douglass and Gray were freshmen in '85-86. Bonner and Newberry didn't arrive until the following year.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what to do with it - it has Sheldon Richardson being recruited by MO - how can you zero in on SLU?

For some reason that didn't link to what I was looking at. I was looking at Djambo's player profile, and on the right side there is an option for an advanced search. That allows you to put in particular schools and see who is being recruited by each one by year, etc.

Hes coming in for an offical visit at the end of the month so there is mutual interest

man, i was just saying yesterday we need a good african dude. hopefully he's the one. supposedly hits his free throws, is a legit 6'10", and a good student. just skinny, and not there yet on defense. i'll take a guy that works hard in the classroom and doesn't have his defense together. probably just hasn't been "coached" on it. reading that he's got good range, too. count me as excited about him.

man, i was just saying yesterday we need a good african dude. hopefully he's the one. supposedly hits his free throws, is a legit 6'10", and a good student. just skinny, and not there yet on defense. i'll take a guy that works hard in the classroom and doesn't have his defense together. probably just hasn't been "coached" on it. reading that he's got good range, too. count me as excited about him.

If he can replace CR's effectiveness at some point next year, that'd be perfect. I'm worried we don't have a CR type player yet for next year.

Think he know the "Jimmy Dolan shake and bake?"

Thats a reference to "the air up there" incase you arent one of the 8 people who saw the movie.

Look at his game stats. He shoots a fair number of threes and is only about 215 or 220. Doesn't sound like a Cory type of player. Maybe Cody replacement? Outside/inside big?

From videos of him he looks more like Cody replacement. Also looks like the guy who was here last month

Appears to be the case.

I like what I have seen on Djambo. Seems like a starter and big contributor. I would like to see Glaze come off the bench and provide energy as opposed to a counted upon starter

The pg seems like a nice player as well but from what I can gather the only other school that has offered is Fairfield? If I am wrong someone please correct me.